Third Church Family Ministry Podcast to equip families.
Encounter Belonging with Ali Cranmer, Brian Vande Lune, Becky De Nooy & Jace Peterson
t3Family Ministry recently released it's third Encounter Magazine all about belonging. Listen to this conversation with some of the writers from the magazine.
Faith in a Anxious World with Joe Graybill & Katie Peterson
This podcast references a curriculum called Faith in an Anxious World created by Fuller Youth Institute. The Daily Replay is a part of that curriculum.
1. Become aware of God's presence. Where has God been at work in my life today?
2. Review the day with gratitude. Whose friendship or expressions of love am I thankful for?
3. Pay attention to your emotions. What conversations or moments with others have been emotionally charged this week?
4. Forgive, and ask for forgiveness. Where can I make the first move toward creating peace?
5. Look toward tomorrow. What interactions with others can I picture going differently tomorrow?
Living In An Anxious World with Ali Cranmer, Brett Wiersma, & Krissie Kramer
Living In An Anxious World with Ali Cranmer, Brett Wiersma, & Krissie Kramer by t3family Podcast
Raising Girls -- Kingdom Impact with Mike Cranmer, Casey Trine & Katie Peterson
Raising Girls -- Kingdom Impact with Mike Cranmer, Casey Trine & Katie Peterson by t3family Podcast
Influencing Boys - - Kingdom Impact with Faye Howard & Katie Peterson
Good relationships with our boys don't just happen; we need to be intentional. What language speaks the loudest to them?
Resources from this episode:
21 Days of Inspiration Email: email@example.com
Mother & Son: The Respect Effect https://www.loveandrespect.com/books/mother-son-the-respect-effect
Focus on the Family: https://link.focusonthefamily.com/email/CRM/LandingPages/Mother-Son-Respect-Video-Series-Email-3-landing-page.html
Kingdom Impact with Faye Howard & Katie Peterson
Life is about using what God has given you to have a lasting impact beyond this lifetime!