Did it ever occur to you that there is money in real estate investing? Most people say that it is hard to earn money in real estate, but to our guest, this is the way to go.
In this podcast, we are lucky to be able to hear Elena’s interview with an avid real estate investor and master financial coach, Karen Ford.
Karen is a Master Financial Coach, Public Speaker, Entrepreneur and Author of four books; Money Matters, Budgeting and Investing Tips, Money Nuggets, 31 Days to a Greater Understanding of Money and You Can Do It, Real Estate Investing Made Simple.
She became a real estate investor first before becoming a financial coach. She loves to buy, flip, and sell houses.
In this episode, Karen shares how she started in real estate, her favorite strategies around it and her best experience ever since she ventured into entrepreneurship.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
- How to start in real estate investing?
- Strategies in real estate to keep money coming in, buy cheap, sell high.
- How did financial coaching became Karen’s forte and what led her to it?
- How to empower people to take control of their finances?
- Be inspired from John Maxwell’s blog on “Failing Forward” and not be overcome with fear.
- What are the challenges she faced being a financial coach and a real estate investor, and what advice she gives to people facing the same dilemma?
- How to be debt-free and experience financial freedom?
- What are the books Karen Ford wrote?
Connect with Karen Ford