Suzy Batiz is founder and CEO of Poo-Pourri. She is in a minority of business leaders who insist creativity is so important to a business that it's a default expectation of everyone in her company. As is the use of intuition. Having just launched the new direct-to-consumer brand Supernatural, Suzy has used creativity and intuition to create an empire of honest and comedic advertising and products from her home base in Dallas.
This episode is for anyone trying to get their marketing clients to take risks or people who are thinking of setting up their own product-based company.
- How to build creativity into business
- How to trust your gut
- Challenges facing direct-to-consumer companies right now
You can find Poo-Pourri here https://www.poopourri.com Supernatural here http://www.supernatural.com and Suzy Batiz here http://www.instagram.com/suzybatiz
For more strategy talk:
1. Strategy newsletter: http://www.markpollard.net/email-newsletter/
2. Strategy drawings: http://www.instagram.com/markpollard
3. Strategy Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/markpollard
4. Join 5,000+ strategists: http://www.sweathead.co
New book "Strategy Is Your Words" out soon.