Writing advice from Tanya Selvaratnam, an award-winning filmmaker and the author of the memoir Assume Nothing: A Story of Intimate Violence.
* To listen to Tanya's full interview with host Zibby Owens on the podcast Moms Don't Have Time to Read Books, click here: https://apple.co/3w1FMdj
* To read (or re-read!) this writing advice, click here: https://bit.ly/3tUSzwo
* Want to buy ASSUME NOTHING? Click here: https://bit.ly/2ZZ2kwz
* Feel inspired to write? Submit your work to Moms Don't Have Time to Write, a Medium publication. Guidelines here: https://bit.ly/3w1aQdi
* Love what you hear? Subscribe! Give us a 5-star rating! Leave a comment!
* And please follow us on Instagram @momsdonthavetimetoreadbooks!