Disclaimer: this is a comedy episode, any and all advice must be treated as such
We are joined with our technical dwarf Aviv Icel Manoch!
## Aviv Or
- How do you handle a monster strike? I had a session once where a young black dragon simply refused to fight, just handed us a leaflet about the challenge rating struggle and encouraged us to support some new Random Encounter Union.
- How many kobolds do you think a single adult red dragon could eat in one sitting before it gets indigestion?
## Aviad Tal
- What genre we don't see enough of in TTRPGs?
- What is the best way to get rid of a mind flayer infestation?
- What do you call a really tall dwarf?
- Describe the hobby in the worst possible way.
## Paul Hawkins
- What would be the worst lineup for an adventuring party in a campaign in D&D?
- Follow-up question: What do you think is the worst race you could pick for each of the core classes?
## Avshalom Guissin
- Tide Brillrock, surfer, sometimes nature cleric and fellow dwarf wants to know what's the best place to catch some waves in Avernus. Also has anyone seen a wise crab recently? He's been missing sometime we're a bit concerned. Many thanks.
## Roee AinHorn
- Hello dwarves! At these difficult times I confront a very complicated problem: how can I throw things on my players when they're miles away?
- I already broke my computer trying to throw my metal die on them through zoom, so what are your recommendations for buying a new one?
## Roy Kahet
- How can an elf become an honorary dwarf?
You, fellow dwarves, are awesome.
* * *
Email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:email@example.com) with questions, topic suggestions, and comments, and check out [our Facebook group](https://www.facebook.com/groups/dwarfpodcast).
We have a [Patreon page](https://www.patreon.com/dwarfcast), in case you'd like to support us in a monetary fashion. Also, most links to [DriveThruRPG are affiliate](http://drivethrurpg.com/?affiliate_id=29668), which means we get a bit of money if you buy through them, with no added cost to you.
Intro and outro based on On the Shoulders of Dwarves by the Cliches Duo. On the Shoulders of Dwarves is shared under [Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International](https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).
Frogs Legs Rag by Kevin MacLeod
* * *