Shipping and logistics news, thoughts and knowledge on the changing container freight and supply chain industry.
Transportation Insights Series - Achieving Supply Chain Continuity
Heiko Schwarz, Chief Revenue Officer & Co-Founder at Riskmethods shares his perspective on what's key to crisis recovery and long-term supply chain resilience.
• What trends and insights do you see in your risk intelligence data?
• What will be the main challenges in the economic-recovery phase and long term?
• How to manage and mitigate risk during crisis recovery?
• What is the key to creating reliable supply networks and supply chain continuity?
• Why now is the right time for digitization and data-driven analytics?
Transportation Insights Series - The Changing Face of Supply Chains Post COVID-19
Philippe Gilbert, President, Supply Chain Solutions at UPS shares his perspective on the changing face of supply chains in a post-COVID-19 world.
1. What are some anticipated new supply chain trends/change of practice coming out of this crisis?
2. Even though demand is returning, it will probably be a different type of demand. How do you anticipate consumer demand to be post-crisis, and how will supply chains need to adjust to it, if at all?
3. How has a focus on technology and innovation been a plus for UPS to navigate in this crisis? How can the industry leverage all the available data out there now to stay ahead if another crisis hits?
Transportation Insights Series - Air Freight Market: A Post-COVID-19 Outlook
Heiko Schuhmacher, SVP Airfreight Europe at Kuehne-Nagel shares his perspective on the evolution of the air freight market in a post-COVID-19 world.
Transportation Insights Series - Post-Pandemic World: Coronavirus Crisis & the Trade War
Post-Pandemic World: Coronavirus Crisis and the Trade War
Transportation Insights Series - Countering the Bullwhip Effect in a COVID-19 World
Brian Bourke, Chief Growth Officer, SEKO Logistics, and Hans Hickler, CEO & Founder, Ellipsis Advisors join us to talk about the bullwhip effect in a COVID-19 world.
Transportation Insights Series - Schneider Electric Responds to COVID-19
Stuart Whiting, Sr. VP Logistics & Planning, Global Supply Chain at Schneider Electric shares how they have optimized their sourcing strategy to deal with the COVID-19 disruption.