A farmer, a trashman, an insurance guy, an audio engineer and a roofer walk into a streamyard room... https://linktr.ee/theanomaliespod
Episode 89 - Put a Lil Gravel in Your Travel
-Classic Car talk
-Things that look stupid
-Bartabs and NFL Talk/Predictions
-About 5 random topics
Thanks for rockin with us!
Episode 88 - @theclemreport from Barstool Sports
-We get Clem’s comic book origin story-Weighs in on Frank the Tank & the Mets-Large had to drop in and steal some thunder-Podfather chat-Family Disuccussions-CostCo vs Stu Leonard’s-Support the local movie theaters-Clem & Tanner plan the immaculate weekend in Wisconsin Sports-DMX concert at a sushi steakhouse-The Double Dishwasher King-Lettuce on Tacos part 47-Clem’s got full knives-Local Shit Shows
Episode 87 - Jason Banicki
Audio issues all through out (its pretty cool initially)
West bend is in Oregon, not Indiana
Lowes 2*4 talk
Tanner is building a Deck?
NBA IQ marco with the quote of the century
Sporting event you would attend if you could
Jason joining the crew in vegas?
Field of dreams / hot dog
Olympic sport you would dominate
Donkey balls and discus
Episode 86 - Steve In RI (Part 2)
Accents are different in all over
A bomb showcase
How did Steve get in the British military
Defusing WW2 bombs
Trashman Ronnie's dad story (13 minutes in)
Cattle prod story 25 minutes
Marco's pork adventure
What if Steve was in Vegas, and Ronnie stays out of jail
Fishing life with Steve
Super short talk
luminaries talk 46 minutes in
Movie Talk 53 minutes
Top 3 american movies
Local shit shows to wrap
Episode 85 - Steve in RI (part 1)
- We catch up with Steve (after 2 f*****g years)
- The Shaun Latham Show getting cancelled lead him to getting 2 dogs
- Meeting Willie Colon and giving him DJ equipment, and having Tanner vouch for him
- Leeds is Steve's favorite soccer team
- British Accents absolutly puzzle Tanner
- British English vs. American English
- The above point inspired Marco, so we talk about Spanish Spanish vs. Mexican Spanish
- Steve loves Great Brittian as Much as USA
- Wanker and Tosser talk
- Vacationing in Iraq, before it was cool not to.
Ep. 84 - MUTED
insert 'scrpit here
Always a great time listening to the guys and their great guests
Who is your favorite non celebrity guest? And when I say non celebrity I mean someone that isn’t in the public spotlight so to say.
I’m a huge fan of The Pat McAfee Podcasts and this lives up to just as good!
Keep it up fellas!!