Today’s financial professionals have so much on their plates. From clients to HR, operations, marketing and so on – how can anyone effectively balance it all? The Big Picture Advisor is a modern take on connecting financial professionals to industry specialists, as well as other successful advisors to share best practices, insights and new ways to grow in this instant-gratification economy we now live in. Join us to hear “From the desk of” rotating guests, including industry specialists, motivational speakers, executives and thought leaders.
28. Special episode: Insights from the next generation
THE FUTURE OF ADVICE
Four financial professionals share their "why" for entering the business and how they're positioning themselves for success.
27. From the desk of: John McCarthy, Partner and Financial Planner at Heritage Financial Consultants
THE ART OF OBJECTIVE LISTENING
John explains the psychological complexities of the client and financial professional relationship.
26. From the desk of: Ann Clurman, Head of Generational Research at Kantar
Ann offers tips to address their unique needs and how to meet their expectations.
25.From the desk of: Karen DeRose, President and Managing Partner of DeRose Financial Planning Group
LIFE HAPPENS...PLAN FOR IT
Karen shares her philosophy for working with clients, building her business and the life lessons that helped her become one of Lincoln’s top financial professionals. CRN-3605722-052521
24. From the desk of: Todd Fithian, Co-Founder and CEO of The Legacy Companies
TAPPING INTO THE HNW MARKET
Todd shares how financial professionals can connect with, convert and retain high-net-worth clients. CRN-3494440-031621
23. From the desk of: Lisa Graham and Sarah Weddle, Co-Founder and VP of Graham Media Partners
MARKETING IS EVERYTHING
Lisa and Sarah emphasize the power of marketing and why it should be a foundational priority for every organization. CRN 3488968-031121