This is Champ / Jan III, my third interview with Champ Parinya. Interview I and interview II are the two most popular interviews of the Business Artist podcasts and Champ’s wisdom is for many people a blessing as well as a guidance in these turbulent times, that can be exciting and thrilling but also depressing and saddening, depending on how they are perceived. I want to help as many people as possible to be awake during these historic times and enjoy experiencing the greatest story ever told – live. Therefore, people need hope and need to overcome fear with love and awareness. Listing to Champ is a great path to get there and I am really glad to continue this great conversation with him.
Champ Parinya is an artist and Dzogchen Yogi as well as the creator of the Great Awakening Map. He is attempting to map a higher dimensional state of consciousness known as Hyperspace — a realm existing outside of time that is imbued with opulent, fractal landscapes of intelligent, kaleidoscopic light. His research into transcendental meditations and entheogens has revealed that psychoactive lenses can tune consciousness into receiving higher dimensional frequencies—journeying to see a glimpse into the deepest, darkest levels of existence where singularity and its allure are encountered. His art has been guest curated by MOCA as well as LACMA in Los Angeles.
Some of the questions I ask Champ Parinya:
- At which stage of The Great Awakening are we right now? (03:50)
- Will there be a time when the truth will be told to everyone? (07:59)
- How are you experiencing what is going on in the 3D world right now? (25:59)
- What are you currently focusing on in your daily life? (32:11)
- How can we imagine the daily practice of a Dzogchen Yogi? (37:06)
- What exactly is the difference between non-duality and duality? (1:00:00)
- What stays if we take away everything that is not permanent? (1:12:08)
- How does manifestation work together with letting go of wanting anything? (1:19:33)
Take the Red Pill, join The Business Artist Club here: https://www.businessartist.club
More about Champ Parinya and the Great Awakening Map:
Dzogchen Master: Lama Surya Das