A new episode of The 5 is coming at you! Here’s a breakdown of what Danny talked about:
1. The Cares Act is set to expire – Currently the Senate is debating on the next set of stimulus. It's not a matter of if they will pass a stimulus plan, it's a matter of how much that stimulus will be.
2. Evictions – Gov. Doug Ducey signed an Executive Order extending the moratorium on residential evictions through October 31st.
3. A different way to invest – Acorn, takes a whole different approach to investing. They do what is called dollar cost averaging. They will invest for you a small amount of money into the market on a monthly basis.
4. Real Estate – There’s a crisis is in the form of affordability due to the overall lack of homes for sale, and it turns out that this isn't just a Phoenix problem, it’s a problem facing most of the nation.
5. Mortgages – Mortgage applications rose by 5% last week with the historically low interest rates continuing to support demand.
Leave a comment below if you have any questions on this week’s episode!
Watch on YouTube: https://youtu.be/bmkxXuLSKII