In today's episode with Dr. Erik Peper, you’ll hear us take a deep dive into:
1. The role of technology and stress in our lives
2. What is tech stress?
3. Practical strategies for managing tech stress
4. The connection between technology and eye health
5. The negative effects of social media
6. How to use technology for personal health and well-being
7. The importance of sleep for overall well-being
Dr. Erik Peper is a globally recognized expert in biofeedback and self-regulation. Since the early 1970s, he has dedicated his research to uncovering elements that foster healing. In 2004, Dr. Peper was honored with the California Governor’s Safety Award for his pioneering work in Healthy Computing, and in 2013, he was awarded the Biofeedback Distinguished Scientist Award by the Association for Applied Psychophysiology. In addition to his vast research, Erik has written multiple scientific articles and books, including "Make Health Happen," "The Neurofeedback Book," and "Tech Stress."
Order tests through Rupa Health, the BEST place to order functional medicine lab tests from 30+ labs - https://www.rupahealth.com/reference-guide