TALKING ABOUT LIFE AND TIME with BRANDON
Check out Brandons work
In the end of this episode, I will announce a little change coming up - stay tuned! We talk about a lot:
Anna joins the show to share a distinctive perspective on a concept that deeply impacts all of our lives: time. This conversation steps off the beaten path to explore the insights gained from a life defined by free expression, deep curiosity, near-death experience, and an undeniable calling. Along the way, various topics are traversed including:
- how time and it's scarcity force us to establish priorities
- why we "waste" time
- the limits of normalcy
- finding freedom through overcoming judgement
- the relativity of the length of life
- near-death experiences and the role a fear of death plays in our lives
- embracing the lows of life
- balancing the past, present, and future
- the various benefits of "cold therapy"
My dear listeners,
take the chance to go and listen to episodes from 2020, I really liked doing them and felt an improvement in them.
Until very soon!
Lots of love, AnnA
Too many to be noted...
The Member's Club
CHECK IT OUT
Members - stay tuned, will let you know the next dates very soon!