Welcome to The G.O.A.T. Show! Hosted by Mike Arce, this video podcast interviews guests who are arguably the Greatest Of All Time at what they do. We bring on industry leaders like Lewis Howes, Tai Lopez, Russell Brunson, Ryan Deiss, Rand Fishkin, John Lee Dumas, Verne Harnish, and many more. Listen or watch for top insight and advice from people who are #1 at what they do, including sales, marketing, business, branding, social media, SEO, funnel hacking, scaling, and more.
New Wearable Tech: Keys To Mental & Physical Health with Hapbee Founder Scott Donnell | The G.O.A.T. Show 043
He’s also the founder of Apex Fun Run and My First Sale, a program teaching kids to be entrepreneurs.
In this episode…
Scott dives into the science behind how we’re wired, how our cells communicate, and what we can do to change our state and our mental and physical health.
This is a powerful episode you’ll want to watch the whole way through!
These 9 Marketing Tactics Generated “100+ Million in Revenue” (#5 Will Surprise You) | The G.O.A.T. Show 042
But, what are the “right” Marketing techniques?
Nicholas Kusmich is a Marketing guru who generates “limitless leads” and is the author of “Give.”
He shares 9 techniques that’ll increase your marketing conversions and overall sales.
He’s been able to generate hundreds of millions of dollars through these techniques and he shares them all in this episode!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Merging Social with Direct Response 2021 Marketing Rewards “The Giver” “Value” is Your Greatest Commodity 3 Casual Words to Boost Sales 13th to 33rd Times a Sales Charm Execute “The Godfather Offer” Are You Likeable? (You’ll Want To Be!) Leads, Customers, and the Missing List Costing You Money Memorize “100% true, 100% of the time, for 100% of the people” You’ll want to listen to this one all the way through! And please, leave us a comment with your #1 takeaway.
Joe Polish on the Life-Altering Power of Professional Connections | The G.O.A.T. Show 041
In this episode, Joe explains the advice that changed his life forever and how he discovered the life-altering power of making professional connections.
He’s the founder of Genius Network and is personally connected to a majority of the G.O.A.T.s interviewed on this show, and hundreds of the most successful entrepreneurs in the world.
- How connections can skyrocket your personal and professional growth
- The most important connection you need to make first
- What it really means to be an “Entrepreneur”
- Developing higher internal and external awareness
- Discovering the level of sacrifice you need to reach your goals
- Challenging your past to change your future
- The truth about “Happiness”
- 3 keys to personal and professional growth
- How to succeed with just the fundamentals
...and so much more.
This is Joe Polish’s last interview before a year-long introspective sabbatical and a film by an Emmy Award-Winning director about Joe’s life debuts.
It’s a truly powerful episode that’ll challenge the way you view your business, your relationships, and of course, your connections.
$100 Million Dollar Webinar King Jason Fladlien on The Ultimate Sales Pitch | The G.O.A.T. Show 040
In fact, he’s called the $100 million dollar webinar man. You’ve probably even purchased from Jason Fladlien style webinars by other G.O.A.T.s like Russell Brunson, Bob Proctor, Joe Polish, and more.
Jason pioneered webinar success and explains the perfect sales pitch you can use to increase clients, memberships, and of course, overall revenue.
Here are just some of the things we get into:
- The single webinar format that earned $25 Million
- How to quickly communicate millions in value to your audience
- Capitalizing on push/pull selling in your webinars
- Avoiding the bait and switch tactic that ruins webinar sales
- Doing the exact opposite of what you think you should do
- How to smoothly transition into the sales portion of your webinar
- Your million-dollar questions
Don’t miss this incredible interview with the G.O.A.T. of webinars and #1 International Bestselling Author of One To Many: The Secrets To Webinar Success, Jason Fladlien.
Coach Burt On Becoming a Person of Interest | The G.O.A.T. Show 039
Creating a Person of Interest is G.O.A.T. Coach Micheal Burt’s Super Power! He breaks down what it takes and give unique sales insight we promise you’ve never heard before!
HINT: It begins with getting out of the “Transaction” business and getting into the “Transformation” business.
The Evolution of Marketing & Advertising with the Legendary Jay Abraham | The G.O.A.T. Show 038
Jay has spent his entire career helping executives solve problems and fix their business. Serial Entrepreneur Daymond John credits his success to Jay’s mentorship and Tony Robbins has said Jay has had an influence on every influential marketing consultant you can think of, even himself.
In this episode, Jay and I sit down to discuss:
- The influence Jay’s book, Mr. X had on my career
- How Jay was able to be successful across thousands of industries
- The great advertising minds that influenced Jay
- What marketers of the pre-digital era had to understand to be successful
- Why it’s easier to succeed as a marketer today… at least for now
- Three questions to ask when choosing clients
- What marketers should focus on instead of lead generation
- The impact educating customers has on your bottom line
- What data you really need to measure as a marketer
- Where you can go to learn from Jay for free
Mike, host of The G.O.A.T. Show, highlights all aspects of business, marketing and more in this can’t miss podcast! The host and expert guests offer insightful advice and information that is helpful to anyone that listens!
Awesome stuff! Very informative and I'm learning a lot.
Who doesn’t want to hear from GOATs?
The theme is intriguing and the first episode was great. Based on the guest list, I’m looking forward to the next episode.