We bring you amazing experts in Holistic Health, Natural Beauty, and Passionate Living so that you can tap into your divine femininity, innate confidence, and cultivate that unique personal power we call "your inner fox." We want you to have an impact on your world – be that family, friends, your business, or your intimate relationships. Stay foxy!
Foxy Comes From Within – Udo Erasmus
“Foxy comes from within” says author Udo Erasmus.
Udo Erasmus is the co-founder of Udo’s Choice line, which can be found in Whole Foods and other health food stores worldwide. Udo designed the machinery for making oils with health in mind and pioneered flax oil, a billion dollar industry. However, Udo walked a difficult path to become the man he is today. Being a child of war, Udo’s life began with intense struggle. As an adult, he got pesticide poisoning in 1980, leaving doctors at a loss regarding treatment. Deciding to take his health into his own hands, Udo began researching, and his discoveries led him to a passion for finding the answers to life’s big questions which would hopefully one day bring him and the world peace.
Today, Udo is an acclaimed speaker and author of many books, including the best-selling Fats That Heal Fats That Kill, which has sold over 250,000 copies. He teaches at events hosted by Tony Robbins and Deepak Chopra, has keynoted an international brain health conference, and has traveled to over 30 countries to conduct thousands of live presentations, media interviews, and staff trainings impacting more than 25,000,000 lives with his message on oils, health, peace, nature, and human nature. Udo has an extensive education in biochemistry, genetics, biology, and nutrition, including a master’s degree in counseling psychology.
Foxy comes from within. How you ask? Get Udo’s free book, Total Sexy Health, and find out.
Ideas covered in this episode:
* Why Udo got into Health and Wellness* Fats, Digestion, and Inspiration* The intersection of Western Methods and East Asian Medicine* Working with Deepak Chopra and Tony Robbins* Udo’s definition of foxy* Foxy is natural when you’re aligned with your nature and surroundings* Udo’s 8 * Peace* Feeling heartache is calling you back to your source* Life energy is solar energy* Inspiration* The Body, Food, and Fitness* Survival Smarts* Social Group* Foxy comes from within* Natural Environment* Infinite Awareness* Alignment in all the 8 makes you unbelievably foxy* How Udo cultivates his foxiness* Which is more important – being or doing?* How to find out more about Udo’s products, programs, and book* Who’s foxy in Udo’s world* Namas-fox-te
EMF & Developing Awareness – R Blank
EMF (ElectroMagnetic Frequency) is an issue that many are unfamiliar with. But not our guest, R Blank.
An expert on ElectroMagnetic Frequency, R Blank is the CEO of Shield Your Body, whose mission it is to Make Technology Safer. With hundreds of thousands of customers in over 30 countries, and having been interviewed on platforms ranging from ABC television to ElectricSense, R is an internationally followed expert on issues of EMF, health and safety. He was inspired to create SYB when he co-authored the best-selling book, ‘Overpowered’, with his father, Dr. Martin Blank, one of the world’s leading EMF scientists. He has degrees from Columbia University and UCLA.
EMFs are extremely commonplace in our society and modern world. However, few of us really know much about them, much less have an in-depth understanding about them. This is why I wanted to R Blank as a guest on this show. EMFs can be a contributing factor in many of today’s most common diseases.
Ideas Covered in this Episode:
* What is EMF?* ElectroMagnetic Frequency is not a conspiracy theory, it’s a toxin.* Radiation from your iPhone is an issue* How we go about reducing EMF exposure* Turn off your Wifi at night* Don’t buy “smart” appliances you don’t really need* Maximize your distance* The goal is not to eliminate but reduce your exposure* Shield Your Body products are a second line of defense* R’s thoughts on stones for protection against EMFs* ShieldYourBody.com/getfoxy* R’s definition of foxy
Blackbelt Clarity – Colleen Biggs
Colleen is here to help women gain the clarity they need to be seen and heard at the highest level.
Colleen Biggs strives to reach all leaders and entrepreneurs through influence to encourage the understanding that in order to be, have, and do anything in life that you desire, you must first Gain Clarity! Colleen survived an early childhood of chaos, loss, and abuse. It was through these trials that she gained the clarity to understand the magnitude of loving others unconditionally, always giving back and realizing the power that community can have for women to reach their greatest potential.
She is an inspiration to others by helping them realize their worth, gain clarity, SHOW UP and excel. She believes that life is about thriving and not survival only! She has extensive success and experience in corporate America for over 30 years, coaching with over 300 CEO’s, franchising, voluntary national and local community service, and numerous project launches. She has served as a Director for her church and organized women’s retreats and local girls’ camps as well as serves on several additional Advisory Boards.
Most recently she launched the successful business that she co-founded, Lead Up for Women. She actively promotes women business owners and have broadened her efforts to elevate women in leadership positions throughout Corporate America through Lead Up for Women. She currently has a weekly radio show on Voiceamerica(R) Empowerment Channel; Lead Up for Women: Speak Up to Lead Up, and publishes a bi-monthly magazine. She travels the nation with her monthly luncheons empowering, motivating and educating women to #lead without permission by tapping into their purpose.
She is a processes and procedures powerhouse and believes in “doing it once”. Her skilled coaching in these areas allows business owners to own their businesses instead allowing their businesses to own them. She continues to grow, learn, lead, motivate and support others in business and in life through her various platforms as well as her one-on-one and group coaching offerings. As a 1st degree Black Belt and Certified Personal Trainer, she shares her passion of fitness with others through coaching, teaching classes, and training individuals for a happy and healthy life. She is happily married to the love of her life with 7 children and 9 grandchildren, with 2 on the way!
You can find Colleen online through www.leadupforwomen.com and listen to her on her weekly radio show https://www.voiceamerica.com/show/3872/lead-up-for-women-speak-up-to-lead-up
Ideas covered in this episode:
* How Colleen got into leading, coaching, and inspiring others* The catalyst that caused Colleen to choose being seen and heard* Gaining the clarity to step into being seen and heard* The importance of surrounding yourself with people who support you* The significance of a Blackbelt* Breaking through blocks – figuratively and literally* Shining your light allows for others to come out of the shadows* A client’s success story* Your network is your net worth* Lead Up For Women* Colleen’s definition of foxy* How to develop your foxiness* Who’s foxy in Colleen’s world* One piece of advice on how to step into the spotlight
Drinking Tea Benefits – James Pham
Can drinking tea make you feel foxy? Tea Expert, James Pham says it can!
James Pham is often found drinking tea. Why? He’s the EnlighTea Master living the life and business of his dreams. James is the CEO/Chairman of EnlighTea Café and their Chief Tea Franchise Developer. EnlighTea Café is the result of James vision to establish a chain of Tea Cafes, both online and offline, sharing healthy premium loose leaf teas as their authentic brand of Love, Light, and Luxury.
James started his career as a software developer, then business analyst and finally project management consultant for over seven years primarily at Fortune 500 companies. He’s also Real Estate Investor; President & Founding Member of Eastlake Business and Real Estate Network; Best Selling Co-Author of the book, INITIATIVE; and holds a 5th degree black belt in Kajukenbo Self Defense System.
Ideas covered in this episode:
* How James became a Tea Expert* What is “Gong Fu”* How James finds such high quality tea* The 6 basic types of tea* The health benefits of drinking tea* The difference between the effect coffee and tea* What is “Umami”* How to properly prepare tea without “burning” it* Proper preparation creates better flavor* Tea Meditation* VIP Tea Parties and creating community around the world* How to get your Black Belt of tea* James’ 3 favorite teas* James’ definition of foxy* Appreciation, Intention, Delegation* Use code getfoxy2021 at EnlighTea.com checkout to get 10% off your purchases
Pelvic Floor Therapy – Michele Forsberg, PT
Michele’s expertise in Pelvic Floor Therapy & her FeminEngery® program can help you get your foxy back!
Michele Forsberg specializes in working with women who struggle with various conditions involving pelvic and abdominal dysfunction, pain, and trauma. She revels in helping her patients connect with their bodies and start enjoying life again. She is highly sought out by local patients as well as out-of-state and international clients for her eclectic whole-body hands-on approach.
MIchele has been a licensed physical therapist for over 20 years and comes from a professional dance background where her love for movement and the body began. She started Align PT, in Longmont, CO in 2012.
She is also the founder of the FeminEnergy® Program for women’s empowerment and pelvic health education.
About FeminEnergy® Through Michele’s work, and her own personal experience, she began to realize how common it is for women to let pain and suffering go unnoticed, leading them to disengage from their bodies, from the natural beauty and power that resides within. Women also tend to not discuss their issues, keeping them bottled up inside.
What Michele also realized is that many of women display a common postural pattern of physical and emotional holding in the pelvic muscles and organs, that when released, can bring about more feelings of joy, empowerment, and self-confidence.
FeminEnergy® was created out of a desire to give women a more in-depth journey into the female body than is possible in one-to-one appointments. It combines an intelligent progression of movement practices yoga, strength, dance, with pelvic education, and a deep dive into shifting the emotions and mindset that keep us playing it small. We magnify the healing nature of the program through connection and sisterhood with other women.
Ideas covered in this episode:
* How Michele became a Physical Therapist* Holistic Pelvic Floor work* What is the Pelvic Floor* Pelvic Floor dysfunction is common* Dealing with shame and stigma* You can’t separate Body and Mind* The negative impact of disconnection from your body* Tips for preventing of pelvic issues* Intentionally breathing into the pelvic floor* The FeminEnergy® program* FeminEnergy® community support* Michele’s definition of foxy* Who’s foxy in Michele’s world* One piece of advice on how to reclaim and maintain your foxiness* The one piece of advice on how to keep your pelvic floor healthy* What a pelvic floor therapy session looks like
The Bella Santini Chronicles – Angela Legh
Utilizing Fantasy Fiction to help kids better process their emotions, that’s The Bella Santini Chronicles.
Angela Legh‘s gift is in knowing how to speak with children and their parents from her heart; telling them of the magic they have inside. Her books open the hearts of readers and expand their awareness of their own inner worlds.
She tirelessly speaks of the importance of processing emotions, teaching young children how to do that in her books, The Bella Santini Chronicles fairytales.
Angela grew up with an alcoholic father and an angelic mother. Her family home burned down when she was six. Because her parents couldn’t find a place to live, she was sent to foster care for a few months. Because she was ripped out of her family, she believed she didn’t deserve love. After high school she married an older man; things were good for a while. But over time he began to control her; his criticism couched in “helpful” terms, but the message remained, she didn’t deserve love. She stayed in this emotionally abusive marriage for over 32 years, because she admittedly did not value herself above others.
She was pushed outside of her comfort zone, again by a fire. The Tubbs fire of 2017 destroyed her community and her family home. When she was stripped of everything except the relationship, she had to face the fact that she was not being served in the relationship. She left the marriage and began a path of self-healing. She started writing her story, with the intent of helping others to achieve self-acceptance, forgiveness, and healing. This awakened her creativity and has resulted in her current project – a series of children’s books: The Bella Santini Chronicles
Her book series, The Bella Santini Chronicles, a fairytale aimed at ages 8-11, teaches children the importance of processing their emotions and gives them the tools to process their feelings. The book series delves into complex topics, such as child abandonment, bullying, sibling rivalry, and good vs. evil. Readers build emotional muscle and set a path of wellbeing that allows them to navigate the difficult teen years without seeing suicide as a solution to their problems.
Ideas covered in this episode:
* Suicide is the second leading cause of death in teens* Processing emotions and rising out of victim mentality* Angela’s personal journey * The importance of boundary setting* The beauty and inspiration of England* The answer is love. But, sometimes you have to love from afar* The challenges of Bella Santini* The issue with Boys can’t cry/Girls can’t get mad* Planting seeds of emotional sufficiency* Having a loving relationship with yourself first* A free copy is available for those who can’t afford it.* Angela’s definition of foxy* One big piece of advice to help one process their emotions
Follow Angela on Facebook
Follow Angela on LinkedIn
Follow Angela on Instagram
Great Podcast ✨✨
I love the topics this podcast addresses and the holistic perspectives on all areas of life. I highly recommend giving this one a listen.
I love the topics and the way that Terry makes getting healthy and well realistic.
The foxiest podcast ever
I enjoy The Get Foxy Show very much. Great guests and show topics, not to mention Terry’s fun interviewing style!