We bring you amazing experts in Holistic Health, Natural Beauty, and Passionate Living so that you can tap into your divine femininity, innate confidence, and cultivate that unique personal power we call "your inner fox." We want you to have an impact on your world – be that family, friends, your business, or your intimate relationships. Stay foxy!
The Rogue Method™ – Tyler Lewis
The Rogue Method™ alleviates The Big 4 – Toxins, Traumas, Nutritional Deficiencies, and Infections.
By studying the healing patterns of 1000+ patients in clinical practice, Tyler created The Rogue Method™ as a new model of care for patients to achieve better healing outcomes and regain true wellness. This method is now being adopted by integrative and holistic health practitioners worldwide. By identifying and addressing interferences in key systems of the body, patients can heal from conditions such as Autism, Lyme, and other auto-immune diseases. The Rogue Method’s Foundational Course allows health seekers and practitioners alike to learn – and easily apply – the 3-step model of care that Tyler practices in her clinic.
Tyler’s initial focus was on helping children living with Autism to find their voices and begin to heal. Her mission is to educate and empower all people to confidently take responsibility for their health and the health of their family.
She currently practices at Rogue Family Wellness in Lafayette, Colorado where she and her team see patients of all ages and needs of care.
Ideas covered in this episode:
* How the Rogue Method™ was developed* The Big 4 – Toxins, Traumas, Nutritional Deficiencies, and Infections * Tyler’s personal family journey with Regressive Autism* The power of reducing the Big 4 instead of using pharmaceuticals* Brain swelling due to Injury or Infection are a critical factor* Heavy Metal Toxicity – how we get it.* Vaccines and Toxicity * The importance of Gut Health* Glyphosate (RoundUp) is damaging to your body * The Gut/Brain Axis* Strep Bacteria can enter the Brain via the Gut* The quandry of Anti-Biotics* The Big 4 apply not only to Autistic kids but also “normal” adults* Tyler’s definition of foxy* Who’s foxy in Tyler’s world
Flower Essences – Katie Hess
The flower essences by LOTUSWEI will lift your mood and get you back to feeling foxy!
Katie Hess is an expert of flower essences and flower alchemy – using the healing power of flowers to awaken our true potential. She is the author of Flowerevolution and founder of LOTUSWEI, the world’s leading flower elixir apothecary. She travels in search of rare flowers with the healing qualities most needed by today’s world, from the forests of British Columbia, to sacred sites in India, rainforests in Costa Rica, hot springs in Iceland and the jungles of Taiwan.
Katie captures the lifeforce and activating potential of flowers and translates it into an accessible method to bring more happiness into our daily lives.
One of the most sustainable forms of natural medicine, flower essences are known for their short-term benefits like clarity, focus and sleep, with long-term benefits of rapid personal growth.
Having gathered empirical research from thousands of private clients, Katie created a flower essence library with elixirs now used by people in more than 50 countries. She teaches mindful-awareness practices at Flowerlounge events around the world, and hosts the Flowerlounge Podcast, featuring experts in unconventional paths to self-awareness, with listeners in more than 75 countries. She’s founder of the Self-Arising Nature Center in Phoenix, Arizona, a center for flower essence education, experiences and practitioner training.
Whether it’s hosting retreats, leading meditations, or her travels to find the planet’s most powerful flowers, the essence of Katie’s work is to awaken people to their own inner wisdom. Find out what your favorite flower means about you at www.lotuswei.com.
Ideas covered in this episode:
* What are flower elixirs* How Katie became a Flower Essence expert* Flower Essence is a method to help foster personal growth* Programming water with flowers* How Katie chooses her flowers* Geological location of the plant matters* Flower essences are only the “life force” of the flower, not the physical matter* Flowerevolution book* Katie’s definition of foxy* How Katie maintains her foxiness
Click for Katie’s Ted Talk
Dr. Hotflash – Angela DeRosa, DO
Dr. Hotflash gets you back to feeling foxy!
Dr. Angela DeRosa, DO, MBA, CPE, a.k.a. Dr. Hotflash, is a dynamic professional on a mission to change the face of women’s health and wellness and has more than 25 years of experience in the medical field, both on the pharmaceutical side and in clinical practice.
As an internationally recognized authority on women’s hormonal health, Dr. DeRosa understands the range of health issues women face leading up to and during menopause as she herself was in full-blown menopause by the age of 35.
Dr. DeRosa’s enthusiasm for educating patients on the realities of menopause and the risk factors hormonal health imbalances was the driving force behind her first bestselling book, How Your Doctor Is Slowly Killing You: A Woman’s Health Survival Guide. In 2018, she launched The Hormonal Health Institute: Executive Instruction for Medical Professionals, a hormonal healthcare consultancy designed to instruct medical providers and provide practice development training on bio- identical hormone replacement therapies.
In addition to her educational and clinical activities, Dr. DeRosa serves as the medical director for Belmar Pharma Solutions where she provides clinical and scientific technical support for all aspects of the business as well as clinical expertise for internal and external customers.
* How Angela became “Dr. Hot Flash”* You’re not crazy. It’s not in your head.* Testosterone is actually important for women* What testosterone does for women* Your fibromyalgia might be misdiagnosed* The difference between synthetic and bio-identical hormones * What does it mean to “compound” a product* Why there is bias against compounding hormone products* Media misrepresentation of compounded hormone therapy* Angela’s definition of foxy* Who’s foxy in Angela’s world* How Angela reclaims her foxiness* One piece of advice for a woman in perimenopause
Foxy Comes From Within – Udo Erasmus
“Foxy comes from within” says author Udo Erasmus.
Udo Erasmus is the co-founder of Udo’s Choice line, which can be found in Whole Foods and other health food stores worldwide. Udo designed the machinery for making oils with health in mind and pioneered flax oil, a billion dollar industry. However, Udo walked a difficult path to become the man he is today. Being a child of war, Udo’s life began with intense struggle. As an adult, he got pesticide poisoning in 1980, leaving doctors at a loss regarding treatment. Deciding to take his health into his own hands, Udo began researching, and his discoveries led him to a passion for finding the answers to life’s big questions which would hopefully one day bring him and the world peace.
Today, Udo is an acclaimed speaker and author of many books, including the best-selling Fats That Heal Fats That Kill, which has sold over 250,000 copies. He teaches at events hosted by Tony Robbins and Deepak Chopra, has keynoted an international brain health conference, and has traveled to over 30 countries to conduct thousands of live presentations, media interviews, and staff trainings impacting more than 25,000,000 lives with his message on oils, health, peace, nature, and human nature. Udo has an extensive education in biochemistry, genetics, biology, and nutrition, including a master’s degree in counseling psychology.
Foxy comes from within. How you ask? Get Udo’s free book, Total Sexy Health, and find out.
Ideas covered in this episode:
* Why Udo got into Health and Wellness* Fats, Digestion, and Inspiration* The intersection of Western Methods and East Asian Medicine* Working with Deepak Chopra and Tony Robbins* Udo’s definition of foxy* Foxy is natural when you’re aligned with your nature and surroundings* Udo’s 8 * Peace* Feeling heartache is calling you back to your source* Life energy is solar energy* Inspiration* The Body, Food, and Fitness* Survival Smarts* Social Group* Foxy comes from within* Natural Environment* Infinite Awareness* Alignment in all the 8 makes you unbelievably foxy* How Udo cultivates his foxiness* Which is more important – being or doing?* How to find out more about Udo’s products, programs, and book* Who’s foxy in Udo’s world* Namas-fox-te
EMF & Developing Awareness – R Blank
EMF (ElectroMagnetic Frequency) is an issue that many are unfamiliar with. But not our guest, R Blank.
An expert on ElectroMagnetic Frequency, R Blank is the CEO of Shield Your Body, whose mission it is to Make Technology Safer. With hundreds of thousands of customers in over 30 countries, and having been interviewed on platforms ranging from ABC television to ElectricSense, R is an internationally followed expert on issues of EMF, health and safety. He was inspired to create SYB when he co-authored the best-selling book, ‘Overpowered’, with his father, Dr. Martin Blank, one of the world’s leading EMF scientists. He has degrees from Columbia University and UCLA.
EMFs are extremely commonplace in our society and modern world. However, few of us really know much about them, much less have an in-depth understanding about them. This is why I wanted to R Blank as a guest on this show. EMFs can be a contributing factor in many of today’s most common diseases.
Ideas Covered in this Episode:
* What is EMF?* ElectroMagnetic Frequency is not a conspiracy theory, it’s a toxin.* Radiation from your iPhone is an issue* How we go about reducing EMF exposure* Turn off your Wifi at night* Don’t buy “smart” appliances you don’t really need* Maximize your distance* The goal is not to eliminate but reduce your exposure* Shield Your Body products are a second line of defense* R’s thoughts on stones for protection against EMFs* ShieldYourBody.com/getfoxy* R’s definition of foxy
Blackbelt Clarity – Colleen Biggs
Colleen is here to help women gain the clarity they need to be seen and heard at the highest level.
Colleen Biggs strives to reach all leaders and entrepreneurs through influence to encourage the understanding that in order to be, have, and do anything in life that you desire, you must first Gain Clarity! Colleen survived an early childhood of chaos, loss, and abuse. It was through these trials that she gained the clarity to understand the magnitude of loving others unconditionally, always giving back and realizing the power that community can have for women to reach their greatest potential.
She is an inspiration to others by helping them realize their worth, gain clarity, SHOW UP and excel. She believes that life is about thriving and not survival only! She has extensive success and experience in corporate America for over 30 years, coaching with over 300 CEO’s, franchising, voluntary national and local community service, and numerous project launches. She has served as a Director for her church and organized women’s retreats and local girls’ camps as well as serves on several additional Advisory Boards.
Most recently she launched the successful business that she co-founded, Lead Up for Women. She actively promotes women business owners and have broadened her efforts to elevate women in leadership positions throughout Corporate America through Lead Up for Women. She currently has a weekly radio show on Voiceamerica(R) Empowerment Channel; Lead Up for Women: Speak Up to Lead Up, and publishes a bi-monthly magazine. She travels the nation with her monthly luncheons empowering, motivating and educating women to #lead without permission by tapping into their purpose.
She is a processes and procedures powerhouse and believes in “doing it once”. Her skilled coaching in these areas allows business owners to own their businesses instead allowing their businesses to own them. She continues to grow, learn, lead, motivate and support others in business and in life through her various platforms as well as her one-on-one and group coaching offerings. As a 1st degree Black Belt and Certified Personal Trainer, she shares her passion of fitness with others through coaching, teaching classes, and training individuals for a happy and healthy life. She is happily married to the love of her life with 7 children and 9 grandchildren, with 2 on the way!
You can find Colleen online through www.leadupforwomen.com and listen to her on her weekly radio show https://www.voiceamerica.com/show/3872/lead-up-for-women-speak-up-to-lead-up
Ideas covered in this episode:
* How Colleen got into leading, coaching, and inspiring others* The catalyst that caused Colleen to choose being seen and heard* Gaining the clarity to step into being seen and heard* The importance of surrounding yourself with people who support you* The significance of a Blackbelt* Breaking through blocks – figuratively and literally* Shining your light allows for others to come out of the shadows* A client’s success story* Your network is your net worth* Lead Up For Women* Colleen’s definition of foxy* How to develop your foxiness* Who’s foxy in Colleen’s world* One piece of advice on how to step into the spotlight
Great Podcast ✨✨
I love the topics this podcast addresses and the holistic perspectives on all areas of life. I highly recommend giving this one a listen.
I love the topics and the way that Terry makes getting healthy and well realistic.
The foxiest podcast ever
I enjoy The Get Foxy Show very much. Great guests and show topics, not to mention Terry’s fun interviewing style!