You've probably heard that your gut health impacts your skin health, but the real question is, how? And what are we suppose to eat for healthy skin, anyway?
Acne coach and Holistic Nutritionist, Sisley Killam, is here to answer both of these questions and more in this episode of the Plant Powered Gut Show.
Sisley has her own history with both dysbiosis and acne and ever since solving both through holistic diet and lifestyle changes, she's been on a mission help other women achieve the best skin of their lives.
In this episode, we chat about:
- What the gut-skin connection is
- How the birth control pill impacts hormones, nutrient status, and skin health
- Which hormones play a critical role in skin health
- Critical foods and nutrients for optimal skin health
- Why touching and picking at your face is a big no-no and how to stop doing both
- The role that stress plays in impacting both hormones and skin health
Follow Sisley on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thepurelife_/
Visit her website: https://thepurelife.ca/
Purchase the Acne Protocol: https://www.thepurelifeshop.com/
Follow Roslyn on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/plantsfirstnutrition/
Join the Healthy Gut Solution: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thehealthygutsolution/