The Keto Summit Show helps busy women live a Keto lifestyle with ease by giving you bite-sized strategies and tips for success. We bring you the experts who live and love the Keto diet, and we’ll help you transform your body and mind to live a life you love. This show will take you from the basics of Keto and go beyond just weight loss. That way, you’ll be able to enjoy all the benefits of Keto, including clarity of mind and youthful energy. We’re here to support you on this journey by bringing you the best advice direct from the Keto Summit experts. There’s so much more than just what recipes or foods you eat...we’ll also bring you experts on mindset, happiness, community, and relationships, in addition to nutrition and exercise. So, if you’re ready to ditch the sugar and processed carbs and embark on a fulfilled, mindful, and fun life, then this is the show to listen to.
Healthy Recipes Without Sacrificing Taste
In this episode, Leanne shares her strategies for making simple yet delicious family meals:
* How Leanne started Saving Dinner
* How to get started planning healthy meals
* How to keep from getting bored when eating healthy
* Leann’s Hot Melt Diet plans
* How to find Leanne and get more information
Real Food Keto and Pregnancy
In this episode, Lily shares her best strategies for healthy prenatal nutrition:
* Do expecting mothers need to count macronutrients?
* How low carb should someone go when pregnant?
* Will a mother need to up her carbs after birth to be able to breastfeed?
* Can eating real food prevent someone from getting gestational diabetes?
* How should someone deal with cravings when pregnant, especially in the first trimester?
* Do you think that eating real foods can eliminate pregnancy symptoms like heartburn, forgetfulness and moodiness and morning sickness?
* What are the best foods to support a growing baby?
* Is it necessary to supplement during pregnancy if someone is already eating real food?
* Are there any supplements we should specifically avoid?
Blood Tests: How to Use Them to Monitor Keto and Weight Loss
In this episode, Alexis talks about the using blood testing to monitor your Keto and your weight loss journey:
* How she got started and why she focuses on blood test results
* Are there blood test results that indicate someone shouldn’t follow a Keto diet?
* Can your doctor order the correct tests or do you need a specialist?
* Which common tests are the best indicators of health?
* Which numbers should you look for on those results?
* Besides blood tests, what other tests does she recommend?
* Is it important to get blood work done if you’re trying to lose weight on Keto?
* Do people need to be worried about cholesterol when on keto?
* Where to find Alexis for more information
WHY RESOLUTIONS AREN'T JUST FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR
In this episode, Shawn shares her strategies for success in reaching your health goals:
* Shawn’s background in nutrition and fitness
* When do people fall off the wagon with their New Year’s resolutions?
* Why do new goals fail?
* How to start over to make goals that stick
What Will Keto Do to My Hormones?
In this episode, Louise and Leanne discuss using a Keto diet to heal hormone imbalances:
* Leanne’s story of amenorrhea
* What exactly is hormone imbalance?
* Why does a keto diet help rebalance your hormones?
* What other changes can help rebalance your hormones?
* How can someone tell if they have a hormone imbalance?
* What’s the best way to start correcting imbalances?
* Contact Leanne and learn more about her work
WHAT DOES KETO HAVE TO DO WITH MTHFR?
In this episode, Carrie shares her story and her strategies for overcoming Bipolar Disorder:
* Carrie’s health journey
* Genetic testing and MTHFR gene
* Using supplements for methylation issues
* What to do if you can’t afford genetic testing
* What Carrie’s diet looks like now
Customer ReviewsSee All
I love the variety of topics and how they are helpful for a busy mom like me. Also the episodes are short so that makes it easy to take time to listen to the whole episode at once!