Back by popular demand, in this episode Dr. Duana Welch answers listeners top questions about healthy relationships and marriage!
Dr. Duana Welch is the original "Love Factually" author and coach known for using social science to solve real-life relationship issues. She was a professor at universities in Florida, California, and Texas across 20 years, and has contributed to NPR, PBS, Psychology Today, and numerous other outlets, podcasts and videos. Her first book, "Love Factually: 10 Proven Steps from I Wish to I Do" (2015), is now out globally in five languages.
- Root cause of relationship conflict
- Trigger words or phrases that lead to conflict
- 2/3 of problems in marriages will never be solved
- The "four horsemen" that damage a relationship
- Overcoming past hurts and moving forward
- How to complain in a loving way
- Small talk: is it a big deal?
For more information on Dr. Duana Welch, head to lovefactually.co
Thanks to our sponsor:
Proven, quality sleep is life-changing sleep. Discover special offers now for a limited time at your local Sleep Number store or at sleepnumber.com/wholeness.