The Laptop Recruiter Podcast was created to help aspiring recruitment business owners build a scalable, automated and systemized Recruitment / Staffing / Search business using one to many strategies. This podcast will teach you how to attract your ideal clients and candidates using inbound and automation tools previously not used in Recruitment. How to gain authority in your market specialization and work only on retained business if that is your driver. You’ll also discover how to leverage your time using online systems so you won't have to trade hours for dollars. Using this model, you will attain clients and candidates by the masses (creating business one to many instead of one on one). This way, you can create a truly scalable recruitment business rather than trading hours for dollars/pounds. Stop the up and down months and have predictability. Increase your fees, get more leads, get paid more, create a laptop recruitment business (or a scalable business from an office) and feel more fulfillment by implementing the strategies discussed on The Laptop Recruiter Podcast! For show notes, links, information and How to Attract, Gain Authority, Automate and Scale like a Million dollar Online Recruiter go to http://Recruitmentmarketinginternational.com/
When Shit Hits The Fan - What To Do Recruiters
When Shit Hits The Fan - What To Do Recruiters
We are Recruitment / Search Business Owners.
We got this job to get the client and candidate at the same time.
The recruitment of entrepreneurs is challenging.
It has been a tough road for you.
Shit Hits the Fan in the Recruitment Industry When Covid-19 Happens.
We all deserve a lot of respect.
If sh*t hits the fan, what are we going to do?
Profit Ratio For Recruitment Businesses - 75% - Real or BS?
If you think about what recruitment is, it's very tough.
In recruitment, we need to get a client, convert them. Then get a high-quality candidate and convert them at the same time.
Whether you are a starter or in the middle or bigger. 75 % is a number you should be looking for your profit ratio.
Why is mindset relevant in this?
Podcast 157 - Virtual Assistants in Recruitment - Life Saver
Virtual Assistants in Recruitment - Life Saver?
How can they help you in your Recruitment/Search business?
1. They will do a handful of tasks for you
2. How you manage them will be how your business manage by them
3. It will be the biggest win in your business that you can ever imagine
The right virtual assistant will change your business, but the wrong virtual assistant can destroy your business.
The success of a virtual assistant comes from you and how you lead that virtual assistant.
Podcast 156 - Podcasting For Recruiters - Yes or No
Podcasting For Recruiters - Yes or No
Is it worth doing for a recruitment search business owners?
Does it work?
Three ways to build a podcast:
1. Create content by yourself
2. Create content by someone else
3. Purpose for your content
The outcome from your podcast should be you should have a plan. You might say, " I'm going from 300k to a million".
You're making sure what you're creating in you're business is sustainable.
But how is the podcast will fit into that model?
Podcast 155 - Resource Challenges As a Recruitment Business Owner
Resource Challenges As a Recruitment Business Owner
A few businesses in the Recruitment / Search industry face resource challenges.
If you're an entrepreneur with resource challenges, you're probably in one of three buckets,
You’re in a start-up mode, or you’re under 100K per month
You’re in the 100K - 500K group, you’re paying bills, and have a lot of stress and uncertainty.
You’re breaking 7 figures and investing wisely
In the end, you're an entrepreneur, so whatever you do, your goal is to make a profit or revenue.
Resources can mean financials, we need to be aware of what we are dealing with here. You should study the input and output process at the same time, you need to be aware of what you are investing if you want to break a million.
When you want to break a million, what resources do you need?
You need to have a website
A LinkedIn Profile
If your resources are limited, you must work really hard. Currently, what many people are doing is trying to find reasons why they cannot succeed with what's going on with the economy and the world.
Remember, your main resource is TIME, and the most important resource is TIME.
Click here to watch the full video: The Laptop Recruiter™ Facebook Group
Podcast 154 - Employer - Recruitment Business Branding - Need To Know
Employer - Recruitment Business Branding - Need To Know
Hi The Laptop Recruiter™ Recruitment / Search agencies who are doing under $5M, this video is for you.
What does Employer Branding mean?
You’re going to clients, you’re going to candidates and you obviously don’t get the result you want right now. So, you are looking for a reason why.
Employer Branding or your branding as a Recruitment / Search business is one of the reasons you will come up with and part of that is because of the way Recruitment / Search has developed over the last decade.
We are in a different world now when we talk about branding it is not the same as decades ago.
The actual branding element will be literally a sanity check:
1. On your website
2. On your LinkedIn profile
3. How well known you are in this industry
4. Do you cover my location?
5. Do you cover my role?
6. Do you help people like me?
7. Do you deliver the candidates that I want?
8. Have you got experience in that area?
9. Have you got the system that every other business has?
When we talk about employer branding don’t focus on logos and don’t focus on making your website sexy.
Comment below your question or feel free to directly send them to me as a message!
Andy Whitehead - The Laptop Recruiter™
PS. Whenever you’re ready, here are 4 ways I can help you grow your Recruitment / Search Business into 6-7 figures using Automation.
1. Join our exclusive Recruitment Search Facebook Group and connect with other Recruitment / Search Business Owners. It’s our fast-growing Facebook Community, where smart Recruitment / Search Business Owners come to level up their Business. And it’s FREE to join. Click here:
2. Get access to this The Q2 Recruitment Search Vault for Recruitment / Search Business Owners where you can access these 4 Blueprint Webinars, Top 10 Best Podcast & 20 Strategy Session that you need for your Recruitment / Search Business to grow. This is FREE, get access here:
3. Watch these podcasts with different topics that can help your Recruitment / Search Business grow using automation. These are proven strategies that have a lot of positive results over the past years. Watch these Podcasts for FREE:
4. Work with me and my team privately and get these big results in 90 days. If you have an established Recruitment / Search Business that wants to level things up fast, let us help you grow your Recruitment / Search Business using Automation & Nurturing your Clients and Candidates. Have a look at our client results, then book a call here and let’s speak about how to level up your Recruitment Search Business, here’s my calendar: