In this episode of the show, we’re talking to Mandi Holmes, founder of She Can Coterie, an agency that supports creative female founders to scale their businesses by pairing up them with skilled contractors for done-for-you services.
As any small business owner knows, in the beginning you’re doing everything but real growth means breaking away from the myth that you’re the only person that can manage certain tasks, and instead, investing in automations, workflows and people to free you up to focus on the bigger picture.
In this episode, you will learn:
- The tasks you can automate cheaply and quickly using technology and the tools Mandi and her team swear by.
- The tell-tale signs that you’re ready to work with contractors and what tasks to delegate first.
- Tips and tricks on how to create workflows and systems that you can use to on-board new clients or team members.
We go deep on systems and planning but we also explore what’s working in her business too. She shares her process for bringing in new leads into her business, how she manages sales calls and strategies for reducing churn in a subscription-based model.
She also shares how often she raises her rates (the number might surprise you!), how she knows when it’s time for an increase and how she communicates changes like that with existing clients.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed or like you don’t know what to focus on to push the needle in your business, pay attention because Mandi will take you step-by-step through strategies to reduce your to-do-list and delegate while remaining consistent and keeping standards high.
Please subscribe, rate and review the podcast on iTunes. Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful for spreading these episodes to more female founders.
Join the Community
· For more content, head to www.thelifestyleedit.comand click here to join thousands of female creatives in our newsletter community: http://bit.ly/2rVZVzo
Work with Naomi:
· Sign up for a complimentary discovery call: http://bit.ly/2wttos2
· Ready to raise your rates and double your income? Get the free guide: http://bit.ly/2W7hehh
Connect with Mandi at She Can Coterie: www.shecancoterie.com
Here’s the systems page resource she mentioned: