Jordan and Brandon are joined by Matthew LaPine to discuss his book, the Logic of the Body. They consider topics like what is theological psychology, what Calvin and Aquinas thought about psychology, how we should think about our emotions, how therapy and embodiment should be understood, and much more.
Find more info about the London Lyceum or contact us at our website.
1) What Can Miserable Christians Sing?, Carl Trueman
2) The Logic of Desire: Aquinas on Emotion, Nicholas Lombardo
3) Finding Quiet, JP Moreland
4) The Boy Who was Raised as a Dog, Bruce Perry and Maia Szalavitz
5) The Body Keeps the Score, Bessel van der Kolk
6) Anxious, Joseph LeDoux
7) God and Soul Care, Eric Johnson
Support the show