Dave combs is a songwriter who has written over 120 songs and creating fourteen albums of soothing, relaxing instrumental piano music.
Dave is also the author of the new book, touched by the music: how the story and music of Rachel’s song can change your life.
3 TAKEAWAYS TO LISTEN FOR:
1. You can succeed even if others tell you that you can’t
2. Advice on doing something you do not believe you can achieve
3. Advice for aspiring musicians.
LINKS TO CONNECT WITH OUR GUEST
· Website: http://www.combsmusic.com
· LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/dave-combs-62998a6/
· Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/TouchedByTheMusic
· Twitter – https://twitter.com/davidmcombs
· Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/combsmusic/
· YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/user/combsmusic
#DFYS SPECIAL LINKS aka HEP SUPPORT THIS PODCAST
· Touched By The Music: How the story and music of Rachel's Song can change your life” on Amazon - https://amzn.to/3xz09OK
· Shop Amazon through our affiliate link - https://amzn.to/3eihwfL
· If you are looking for a great place to host your podcast, look no further. Check out Buzzsprout. I have used it to host the #DefineYourself Podcast since day one. I have found it both easy to use and a thorough resource of information and how to videos to help become a better podcaster. Use this link, https://www.buzzsprout.com/?referrer_id=1184603 and after paying your second invoice, you can receive a $20 Amazon Gift card!
OTHER IMPORTANT LINKS
· If you are ready to start overcoming your COALS and start achieving your GOALS get my FREE eBook, The 10 Steps to #DefineYourself at http://10stepstodefineyourself.com
· Join the conversation with your fellow #DefineYourselfers in the #DefineYourself Community on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/dfyscommunity
· Shop for your #DefineYourself Swag and books written by Chris Mitchell at the #DefineYourself store. Visit http://www.defineyourselfstore.com.
· Apply to be a guest on the #DefineYourself Podcast at https://tinyurl.com/DFYSPodcastGuest
Support the show