On this show you will discover and hear stories, truths, facts, realizations, analyzations, and the real about what being a man and human is all about. I will help you navigate to the deeper parts of your design that make you, YOU.
We all have our differences, backgrounds, failures and success stories, but through all the ruble we share something uniquely identical and true. We are Men. We come naturally by design with infinite ability to create, produce, seed, farm, cultivate, secure and protect, lead and most of all Love.
Here you will discover the type of man you are and will become through conversations from other men just like you.
Who needs this? You! For your wife, your kids, community, job, church, government, law enforcement, athletes, executives, creatives, business and any area where the man can lead.
My hope and heart is to help you identify who are you and what you want to become by pealing the layers of the YOU we see now and the MAN you want to see in the future. It is possible. You are perfectly designed.
Who Am I
Who Am I by The Manual
Leading Me by The Manual
Sheep or Beast
Sheep or Beast by The Manual
OK... by The Manual
The Snitch by The Manual
Check Point How to be a better a man
HERE ARE THREE WAYS TO BE A BETTER MAN
1. Study Other Great Men
Find other great men who are:
* What you want to become
* Where you want to be
* Have what you want to have
* Look for transparency of their success and failures
* How they value their time
* Quote - “You are the sum of the five people you hang out with the most”- who are their closest friends?
* Identify their relationship with their family (like how they treat their wife and kids)
“No man can measure the success of his life beyond the success of his family”-Myles Monroe
2. Ask other great men questions
* Write down 3 main questions ahead of time- read ‘Good Leaders ask Great Questions’ by J C Maxwell
* Text, dm, email, facebook random thoughts or ideas that could get their wheels and interest spinning
* Leave room for feedback- how can you apply what they just told you
3. Be a Servant
* Serve everyone- there is nothing lower than a servant so learn how to serve your way to character
* Be teachable - Learn from everyone-“if they don’t have everything they have something”
* Serve with your talents, gifts, time and love to others for the benefit of making people better.
“Remember there is nothing more important then being you. But being a better you is the most important” -Antjuan
Customer ReviewsSee All
Proud of u Tjuan
Proud of you Tjuan! Keep it up this should be great ! Max k
I appreciate the vulnerability and honesty displayed so far. Relatable and understanding that a lot of us (me included) grew up being molded by the men we happen to see on tv rather in person, good and bad examples both!!! I’m a fan!!!