Alan Cheng of the Marketing Interrogation Podcast brings you marketing strategies, tips and tricks so you can be ahead of the competition. Alan shares his secrets and many years of experience on how to get clients, how to grow your professional service business and he interview experts regularly to take your business to the next level. Alan's goal is to give you simple strategies that you can implement quickly into your business.
Zachary Babcock - How To Launch A Successful Podcast
Zachary Babcock is a 6-figure entrepreneur who specialises in podcasts. As well as a successful podcaster, he is also a business coach helping individuals and businesses on how to grow their brand with podcasts.
In this episode, Zachary reveals:
- What his mentality was like in prison and how he changed it
- The failures he had to as he became an entrepreneur
- What contributed to his success?
- Why he hates a certain part of the marketing community
- Tips on the fastest way to launch a successful podcast
- What makes Zach's own podcast stand out?
- When to invite guests for your interview?
- How does Zach promote his podcasts?
- Zach goes through his daily routine
- and much, more...
Bob Thibodeau - From Knowing Nothing to Successfully Running and Growing Three Online Businesses
Bob is an online radio and podcast coach. He is also known as the Yoda of Podcasting and has published over 4,000 episodes and has helped many others launch their own podcast.
In this episode, Bob reveals how he was successful with podcasting despite knowing nothing about it at the start and how he grew 3 online businesses.
Randy Mortensen -Marketing To Professionals With Substance Abuse
Randy Mortensen reveals his extraordinary and very meaningful journey to helping management professionals overcome substance abuse and improve their lives. He reveals his methods on how to help these smart professionals deal with this serious issue and how he markets and convert them into his clients.
What To Do When Prospects Say No?
All salesmen dread hearing prospects say no to them. But is it really the end of the world when that happens?
In this episode, Alan reveals why almost all salesmen get it wrong and what to do instead.
Austin Iuliano - How To leverage social media to drive business
Austin Iuliano is a social media marketing expert and a keynote & public speaker. He is a live stream influencer to a regular audience of 30,000 and was named as one of the top 40 millennial influencers to follow in 2019. His skills include building social media campaigns and turning your brand into a marketing machine. He focuses on helping businesses grow leads and create viral content.
In this episode, Austin drops an avalanche of tips on how to use social media to grow your business.
Ellen Melko Moore - How To Sell With LinkedIn
Ellen Melko Moore is an expert on selling using LinkedIn and she is also the owner of SuperTightSocialSelling.com
In this interview, Ellen reveals:
- how most people are not using LinkedIn incorrectly
- the type of content business owners should create
- how to build relationships on this platform
- should LinkedIn automation tools be used?
- how to message and connect with prospects
- and much more...