1. How to make peace inside your own head by getting to know your “parts.”
2. Why our “manager,” “firefighter,” and “exile” parts are running our lives – and how to get them to step back.
3. How Glennon is using Internal Family Systems in her eating disorder recovery process.
4. Understanding that the parts of you that you might struggle with most right now were originally developed by you to protect you.
5. How to tap into your wisest, most trustworthy self.
About Dr. Becky:
Dr. Becky Kennedy is a clinical psychologist, bestselling author, and mom of three, named “The Millennial Parenting Whisperer” by TIME Magazine.Dr. Becky is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Good Inside: A Guide to Becoming the Parent You Want to Be and founder of the Good Inside Membership platform, a hub with Dr. Becky’s complete parenting content collection all in one place. Her podcast “Good Inside with Dr. Becky” – was one of Apple Podcasts “Best Shows of 2021.”
To learn more about listener data and our privacy practices visit: https://www.audacyinc.com/privacy-policy
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit https://podcastchoices.com/adchoices