In this month's episode!
- Michael is a sleepy boy.
- GameCola's 20th anniversary? 10-year? 50th?
- The 2022 Nancy Drew Mega Marathon
- Oh, a Rock! geocaching!
- Selling games to cheevo hunters
- Using AI-generated art in visual novels
- Outlines, outlines, outlines
- Navigation in adventure games built with Ren'py
- Designing a Disney World based on Oh, a Rock! games
- It's very dangerous to get us talking about theme parks.
If you have questions about game development or any of our games, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll answer them on the show! You can also follow us on Twitter; I'm @PaulMFranzen and Michael is @arglefumph.
Our theme song is "Cigarettes and One-Night Stands" by 5thavenueband, and it is licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0.