Complete show notes (with links) available at http://opticalpodcast.com/episode/021
Cinefex Editor Jody Duncan comes on to discuss the evolution of digital VFX technology from the original Jurassic Park to the new Jurassic World, including her time on the set of The Lost World: Jurassic Park.
Listen for your chance to win a free 1-year print subscription to Cinefex magazine.
Subscribe to the Podcast
* Subscribe in iTunes
* Follow on Soundcloud
* Enhanced AAC podcast feed
* MP3 podcast feed
* Cinefex magazine — The journal of cinematic illusions.
* Jurassic Park (1993)
* The Lost World: Jurassic Park (1997)
* Jurassic World (2015)
* Follow along with our List on Letterboxd, featuring films we’ve covered, and upcoming films to watch.
* Jody Duncan, editor of Cinefex magazine
* All tracks by Digital Droo
* Cinefex 55 — August 1993, also available in the Cinefex iPad app
* The Making of Jurassic Park by Don Shay & Jody Duncan
* Cinefex 142 — July 2015
* See http://opticalpodcast.com/episode/021 for complete show notes.
* The Optical theme by Digital Droo
* The Optical “aperture” logo by Mike Gower
* Dialogue editing by Josef Ravenson