* Facebook anti-trust case thrown out of court.
* Breaking up monopolies protects the competitors, not the consumers.
* John D. Rockefeller’s Standard Oil was a perfect model of free market efficiency.
* Consumers are indirectly price gouged by labor unions.
* Labor unions destroyed jobs and wages for laborers.
* Government unions should be illegal.
* San Francisco buys $70,000 tents for the homeless.
Free $75 credit to upgrade your post at https://Indeed.com/peter.
Terms and conditions apply. Offer valid through Sept. 30, 2021.
RATE AND REVIEW the Peter Schiff Show Podcast on Facebook.
SIGN UP FOR MY FREE NEWSLETTER: https://www.europac.com/
Schiff Gold News: http://www.SchiffGold.com/news
Buy my newest book at http://www.tinyurl.com/RealCrash
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Twitter: http://www.Twitter.com/PeterSchiff
Follow me on Instagram: https://Instagram.com/PeterSchiff