In episode seven Alex Tanskey and Jon discuss five ways you can get more from your conditioning. In part one we discuss:
* Why the word "craic" may not transfer very well from Ireland to the US
* The book "Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers by Robert Sapolsky and what we can take away from his work in the area of stress and the human body.
* Exercise as a stress reliever and when it may also be a stress amplifier
* The difference between the aerobic, alactic and anaerobic/glcolytic energy systems
* Why the aerobic system is king
* Resting heart rate (RHR) and why it is importance
* Why you need to monitor your heart rate during conditioning
* How heart rate and stress levels are inter related
* The benefits of conditioning at low, moderate and high intensities
* Top 10 Takeaways from "Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers"
* 3 Ways to Get More From Your Conditioning
The Movement Lab on Instagram: @movementlabraleigh
The Movement Lab website: movementlabraleigh.com
The Movement Lab on Facebook: @movementlabraleigh