In episode eleven Jon is joined by Heidi Shalek, co-owner of The Training Room to discuss training and pregnancy. With a wealth of pre and post natal training under her belt as well as recently welcoming her first child into the world, Heidi goes into detail on some best practices for women who may be expecting. Some of the topics discussed include:
* Why strength training is necessary while pregnant
* How training evolves during the pregnancy trimesters
* Adaptations to consider when it comes to training
* Exercise selection pre and post delivery date
* Breathing, training and pregnancy
* Finding a training on routine post pregnancy
* Why you need a support system
* Finding time to train with a new born
Email the show: email@example.com
The Pillars of Health is on Instagram as "the_pillars_of_health_pod"
The Pillars of Health is on Facebook as "@thepillarsofhealthpod"