Join Procrastination Coach Cristina Roman of Pique Coaching for real, intimate conversations about the interconnectedness of life. Join us as we discuss big topics like intuition, personal mastery, and emotional wellness — and why they matter for you as you overcome procrastination, once and for all. Head to www.piquecoaching.co/minisession for your free procrastination elimination mini session.
Monday Hour One: A new + improved time blocking system
Monday Hour One isn't just time blocking. It's a complete time management system, introduced to me by The Life Coach School, that I firmly believe is one of the best ways to manage your work week.
If you're not fully bought in right away, no worries. It took me awhile to get on board, too! I highly recommend giving it a go and then reaching out to me for support on any obstacles that crop up.
To read the written version of this episode and grab the resources mentioned, head to piquecoaching.co/mho.
Why we procrastinate + how to do deep work (interviewed by AmyLee Westervelt)
- How I got my start in life coaching, and why I’m focused in on productivity
- A quick intro the procrastination framework that I’m working on.
- Impromptu coaching on the idea that “If I don’t do it, someone else will.”
- What days look like before and after implementing a deep work practice.
- A quick client story that illustrates how to debunk your own myths.
- A quick visualization exercise to help you create the result that you want in your life.
- How The Fulfilling Five concept came to be (listen to it unfold, live.)
Resources: - The guide for how to get into a deep work state in 15 minutes: http://piquecoaching.co/deepworkstate
- Big Magic: piquecoaching.co/books
- Gratitude and Glamour, AmyLee’s website https://gratitudeandglamour.com/
- The Half-Finished to Done course: http://piquecoaching.co/hfd
- More self-awareness, focus, + creativity with morning pages: https://piquecoaching.co/more-self-awareness-focus-creativity-with-morning-pages/
Half-Finished to Done, LIVE
I am so thrilled to bring you this episode. Four of the nine students in the current round of Half-Finished to Done, LIVE — the live 8-week group coaching program where you go all in on one of your half-finished projects — joined me to talk about their experience in the program.
Here’s what we cover:
- How Half-Finished to Done, LIVE isn’t your standard productivity program.
- The value of having a like-minded cohort to do this work with.
- Why solving a life-long challenge with procrastination during a pandemic might be exactly the right move.
- Why taking any step — no matter how seemingly small -- toward solving your challenge is meaningful.
- All of the other solutions, tricks, and strategies that Half-Finished to Done, LIVE participants have already tried.
To learn more + book a free 30-minute consult call, head to piquecoaching.co/hfdlive. We kick off on June 3, 2020. I’d love to work with you!
- The Half-Finished to Done, LIVE sales page: piquecoaching.co/hfdlive
- Grab the guide for how to get into a deep work state: piquecoaching.co/deepworkstate
- To grab the self-paced course: piquecoaching.co/hfd
P.S. Catching this episode after June 3, 2020? Head to piquecoaching.co/hfdlive to join the wait list for the next round.
The 5 principles of internal change management
Connect with me at: www.piquecoaching.co
Speed coaching: 100 rejections + how we hold ourselves back
Connect with me at www.piquecoaching.co
Download the complimentary guide for how to get into a deep work state in 15 minutes: http://piquecoaching.co/deepworkstate
Speed coaching - Procrastinating by not picking a niche + avoiding money
Get in touch at www.piquecoaching.co
This podcast has helped me so much with productivity and also my general mindset. I cannot thank Cristina enough for this!
Thoughtful but practical
I’ve been listening to these for the last few hours. Her take seems to be a more workable, foundational version of Getting Things Done. I look forward to connecting with Cristina. I am hopeful that she’ll be able to help me see the forest for the trees and cut through the noise, paralysis, procrastination, and general inefficacy.
I’ve gotten so much insight into my own patterns that are blocking me from getting work done and achieving my vision from this show. So many fascinating conversations and so much applicable tools are given so generously. Highly recommend.