The Power of creativity in Art and Business
– Publish. Promote. Profit. with Rob Kosberg Episode 100 Maria Brito
A Harvard graduate, originally from Venezuela, her first monograph “Out There” published by Pointed Leaf Press in 2013, was the recipient of the Best Book Awards in both the Art and Design Categories. In 2015 Maria Brito was selected by Complex Magazine as one of the 20 Power Players in the Art World and in 2020 she was named by ARTNEWS as one of the visionaries who gets to shape the art world.
She has written for publications such as Entrepreneur, Huffington Post, Elle, Forbes, Artnet, Cultured Magazine, Departures, and the Gulf Coast Journal of Literature and Fine Arts from the University of Houston, Texas. For several years, Maria has taught her creativity course in companies and, in 2019, she launched “Jumpstart”, an online program on creativity for entrepreneurs based on years of research and observation in both the areas of business and art.
Listen to this informative Publish. Promote. Profit. episode with Maria Brito about inspiring creativity in others.
Here are some of the beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
- How people can create magic with themselves and their lives if they so desire.
- Why following your dreams can sometimes be the most realistic choice for yourself.
- How it’s important for people to follow their passion and be on the lookout for signs.
- Why you need to realize that everything you’ve worked for can be taken in an instant.
- How people need to be utilizing both the left and right side of their brain.
Connect with Maria:
Guest Contact Info:
Connect with Rob:
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices