Ryan Wallman is an Associate Creative Director at Wellmark in Melbourne, Australia. He's also a prolific Internet satirist. It's not that he satires the Internet but he does satire marketing and advertising on the Internet. Formerly a psychiatrist, and having experienced an assault while working with a patient, Ryan switched into a copywriting career later than many.
- What's distracting the industry now
- Why is everything so bland?
- The power of irreverence, humor, and negativity
- The industry's insecurity
- Ryan's work as a psychiatrist
- Why people call things "negative" and what they're missing out
You can find Ryan at http://www.twitter.com/dr_draper
Strategy class http://www.skl.sh/markpollard