Mike Schaefer and Connor Happer bring you daily recruiting updates, along with interviews with players, prospects, coaches, and analysts.
The Recruiting Hour: May 10th – Closing Segment
* Horse steroids
The Recruiting Hour: May 10th – Brian Christopherson (247Sports)
* Big takeaways from this spring as a whole
* Is it a good thing that we have separation from the players and we know who the starters are (for the most part)
* Biggest Spring Winners?
The Recruiting Hour: May 10th – Opening Segment
* Nebraska Baseball in a pod
* Why pods?
* 2019 recruiting class WR are all gone
The Recruiting Hour: May 7th – In Conclusion
* Players on the current roster who could get drafted in the first 3 rounds of the NFL Draft
The Recruiting Hour: May 7th – No Guest
* Ravi was given a list of recruits, he will pick names and Schaefer will tell us about them
The Recruiting Hour: May 7th – Opening Segment
* Honeymoons and travel destinations
* Strange favorite players
* Gas Stations
If the recruiting event this summer is sponsored by Runza it has to be named “Runza Ball”.
Great show always interesting topics about Husker football and recruiting.
Ive never heard anything so negative, even when your positive it sounds negative. Im out.