In this episode, hear Elizabeth Kott and Stephanie Simbari, hosts of the hit podcast: "That's So Retrograde", share how they grew their audience, created a brand and self-produced their show for over a year until they found the right network perfect for them.
- How Elizabeth Kott and Stephanie Simbari produce a live stand up show
- What is the 'That's So Retrograde' podcast about?
- How has podcasting changed Elizabeth Kott and Stephanie Simbari since the first show?
- Why your first podcast episode will be your worst
- What is wellness?
- Why it is your right to have health and happiness
- The impact of trends on culture
- Why astrology is a beautiful tool for self discovery and acceptance
- How do you get your astrology chart?
- How did their podcast evolved once they outsourced production
Connect with Elizabeth and Stephanie:
Instagram: @soretrograde , @elizabethkott , @ssimbari