The Social Toolkit Podcast breathes new life into your social media marketing by focusing on the tools and tactics that improve your process.
The tools you use as a digital marketer are a sneak peak into your process. The Social Toolkit podcast focuses on the tools, software, apps, services, and process behind top digital marketers, social media strategists, and community managers.
Each episode we interview a new digital marketing expert about the tools and tactics they love. We focus on process and tactics. And get to know some awesome marketers in the process.
Host: Jason Keath
Co-producer: Nicole D'Alonzo
Sponsored by: Social Fresh Conference
Social Data Surprises: White Croc's and Super Bowl Spots, with Bob Gearing - Socialbakers
Jason interviews Bob Gearing, Global Head of Enterprise Solutions at Socialbakers. Discussions include:
- Instagram review of content for Croc's
- Instagram carousel posts and product shots
- Social listening insights, finding surprises in the data
- How to use data for influencer marketing
- Understanding sentiment analysis
- Super Bowl integrated campaign insights
The Ultimate Social Media Tools List, with Sarah Evans - Sevans Strategy
Jason interviews Sarah Evans, Founder and CEO of Sevans Strategy. Sarah always has a massive library of digital tools and how to use them. Listen in for her current recommendations and tips.
Content that makes them slow smile, with Jason Maldonado - Mailchimp
Jason interviews Jason Maldonado, Senior Manager of Social Media at Mailchimp. Discussions include:
- Mailchimp brand voice
- Animated GIF library
- Meltwater listening
- Custom Google Sheets for content planning
- Advanced Twitter search, for listening
- Brand Art
I give you permission to make shorter videos, with Tina Starkey - CMO of Stop Soldier Suicide
Jason interviews Tina Starkey, CMO of Stop Soldier Suicide. Discussions include:
- Making less, higher quality content
- Tack, a UGC software solution
- Facebook content that works in the mobile feed
- Giving people permission to make shorter videos (our brains process this stuff really fast)
- Having a captions strategy
- The state of nonprofit fundraising in social
- Good United, support software for organic fundraisers on Facebook that contacts supporters through Messenger
- Fundraising through Instagram stories
- Make em laugh, make em cry, ask them for money.
This podcast is great for social marketers. Interesting topics and all the lastest news to keep up with the ever changing industry.
Awesome podcast for anyone interested in social media and digital marketing. Enjoyed the unique and interesting perspective
Useful and Entertaining
I'm a social pro who's on the go. I podcast quite a bit for insights on social trends, updates or opinions. The Social Toolkit podcast delivers. Not surprising since it's brought to us by the amazing folks at Social Fresh.