The STRONG Life Podcast with Zach Even - Esh gives you the tools, motivation & power to DOMINATE in the Gym AND in Life.
In layman's terms, this show is a How to Kick A** and Take Names podcast in ALL areas of LIFE.
Each episode covers topics such as strength & conditioning, building muscle, overcoming obstacles in life, success as an entrepreneur, success in your career and conquering ALL obstacles in life that dare to stand in your way.
If you want to live life on YOUR terms while crushing your training, The STRONG Life Podcast is for you.
QnA: Training with The Ultimate Warrior, Building Muscle for Adults, Communicating with High School Athletes & Coaches Who Don't Want Your Help
STRONG Life Podcast ep 321
Brought to you by http://ZachStrength.com
Topics Covered Include:
- Training and Working experiences I had with The Ultimate Warrior
- My thoughts on Building Muscle for Adultsto speed up the Fat loss process
- Communicating Tactics with High School Athletes & Coaches Who Don't Want Your Help
- Creatine Recommendations for Athletes
- Med Ball Testing for Upper Body Power
- Some small ranting on where are all the Tough athletes nowadays!?
Gladiator STRONG on Train Heroic
ALL of Zach's Train Heroic Programs
Honor & Integrity among Strength Coaches & Athletes, Training Outdoors like the Early Days of The Underground Strength Gym
STRONG Life Podcast ep 320
Honor & Integrity among Strength Coaches & Athletes, Training Outdoors like the Early Days of The Underground Strength Gym & Updates.
In this episode brought to you by http://ZachStrength.com , Zach discusses the following topics:
- What happened to Honor, Loyalty & Integrity from Coaches & Athletes?
- What does Live The Code 365 mean to Zach?
- The Many Coaches who have influenced Zach in his methods are discussed and given credit to.
- How I'm training high school athletes outdoors while our weight room is under construction?
You'll hear detailed examples of our recent training sessions and how I believe this style of training is crucial for athletic success.
BIG thanks to ALL who have left GREAT 5 star reviews. I am Grateful!
Resources Mentioned in this Episode:
Summer STRONG - 6 Week Training Plan
Zach's FREE Training Course + Newsletter
Underground Strength Academy
Everyone a Leader | Lessons Learned from the Real World & Jocko Willink
STRONG Life Podcast ep 319
Everyone a Leader
Lessons Learned from the Real World & Jocko Willink
33 Year Anniversary Sale Ends Sunday Night!
YouTube Updates are on FIRE.
FREE Training Course HERE
Nutrition & Training Tips for Overweight Teenage Athletes, Returning from Injury / Surgery, Grip Strength & Improving Your 1 Mile Run Time
STRONG Life Podcast 318
This QnA was Awesome with a wide array of topics.
- Nutrition & Training Tips for Overweight Teenage Athletes
- Returning from Injury / Surgery
- Grip Strength
- Improving Your 1 Mile Run Time
Take Action with the BIG 33 Year Anniversary Sale.
ALL Sale Courses and Discount Codes are Here:
Don't miss all the updates, subscribe to our BEAST of a newsletter & get your FREE Training Course!
Deep Squats, Deep Thoughts & Intense Lessons Learned from the Gym
STRONG Life Podcast ep 317
Deep Squats, Deep Thoughts & Intense Lessons Learned from the Gym.
** WARNING: This episode is NOT WFS.**
There is Intense language in this episode, you have been warned!
http://ZachStrength.com - BIG sale coming up, get on the newsletter for the special discount code coming up!
See all my Training programs on Train Heroic HERE
BIG Anniversary Sale coming soon, so get on the newsletter & get your FREE Training Course at http://ZachStrength.com
Football Training, Facing Adversity in Life & Developing the Mental AND Physical Components of Athletes
STRONG Life Podcast ep 316.
This QnA was awesome as I finished up ALL the questions from our previous episode.
Brought to you by http://ZachStrength.com - Sign Up for Your FREE Training Courses & a Discount Code for our Products here:
I cover the following topics:
- Old School vs New School Training Methods for Football
- Teaching athletes the difference between pain / soreness & truly being injured
- What is the MOST Important thing I do for athletes
- When training athletes, do I emphasize more about The STRONG Life or dominating / winning in Sports
- How to maintain consistency in the face of adversity
- What has been the biggest game changer that I have done with athletes the past year
Dig in and enjoy.
Thank you for leaving a 5 Star Review and Sharing, it helps us spread the word.
Check out ALL the Training Programs on Train Heroic HERE
Zach has once again did an OUTSTANDING job on getting me fired up. Episode 314 was straight forward no holding back. Zach always keeps it real and speaks the truth. His podcast are on point, and packed with knowledge and put out in away that’s easily understood. Nothing fancy or over-the-top, just plain and straightforward language. He is Definitely worth the time to listen to.
Thank you Zach.
We are blessed
Zach is one of the best when it comes to training advice. His knowledge is second to none. His no nonsense approach is very refreshing. His life advice is greatly appreciated as well. Just a regular dude who cares about people. What a concept. Thank you Mr. Even-Esh.
Spilling the fitness tea while sipping it
The strong life podcast is always spilling the tea on great fitness tips. He keeps it real and wants to make the world a better place though fitness. It’s great podcast no matter your experience.