If there's anything these two real-life BFFs love it's Earl Grey (hot!) and Star Trek; The Next Generation. Join certified nerds and TNG superfans, Shereese & Andrea, every Thursday as they do an episode-by-episode tear down of all 7 seasons of this epic show. If you love geeking out about beaming through shields, androids living among us, or how terrifying the Borg are, this is the podcast for you! Join the crew at TheTNGPodcast.com.
TRIGGER WARNING: This week's episode discusses topics that include sexual assault and rape. If you or someone listening has been affected by this crime, you may want to skip this week's episode. If you need help, professionals are ready to help you.
The national sexual abuse hotline is open 24 hours a day. The number is 1-800-656-4673
You are not alone.
* We have a new alien race!
* A new kick ass costume!
* And a new punchable face!!
* Let's get ready to rumble...
S5E11 Hero Worship
* We have a cool new term for "Nebulous Mystery Cloud".
* Troi levels up to the Psychology Final Boss.
And we ask the question, "why arent there any adults to watch over Timothy?"
Come be supernerds with us
S5E10 New Ground
* We feel bad for Alexander.
* Worf is such a quitter!
And we ask the question, "WHY again do we have kids on the enterprise?"
S5E9 A Matter of Time
* We give you an impromptu climate change lesson!
* Beverly's professionalism needs a little brushing up.
* And we ask the question, "How is Pareesi Squares played??"
S5E8 Unification II
* We stumble upon the worst scene of the entire season!
* Sela opens up a bit of a plot wormhole.
* And we proclaim, "Thank God that's over!"
S5E7 Unification I
* We are SUPER excited to see Sarek again!
* Picard uses some master diplomacy.
* And we ask the question, "Who even cares?"
Love these ladies!
Super cool and fun podcast! These gals know their NG!! This is a must listen for any Star Trek fan. Such a good time and so glad I found them — thanks!
These absolute queens of podcast have made me an addict as I take my first venture into The Next Generation ❤️
I have just listened to the Welcome Episode and I hooked. Fun and lively. The hosts are great. Keep up the good work!!!