As we step through our ministry resources and walk through God's Word, we want to encourage and equip you to go and make disciples - wherever God has given you an influence in the game of baseball. Hopefully, this podcast will give you all that extra boost in your discipleship groups (DGroups) as you meet together regularly. This is the Training for an Eternal Crown Podcast with Full Count Ministries.
Fundamentals: "What Is Sin?" - Session Three: Sin's Consequence
Sin is consequential in nature. There has yet to exist a sin that does not inherently bring about consequence. We experience these consequences in numerous ways that we will unpack in "Sin's Consequence". Ultimately -- only one thing, or one person, can make it right.
Objectives for "Sin's Consequence":
1. Identify and explain the three ways we experience the consequences of sin.
2. See that the Gospel of Jesus overcomes all consequences of sin.
Fundamentals: "What Is Sin?" - Session Two: The Root of Sin
Sin is more than just a behavioral result, it is an identity issue. Sin dwells within mankind and works at causing us to self-destruct further and further into it's control. In "The Root of Sin", see how sin suppresses the truth and deceives us.
Objectives for "The Root of Sin":
1. Sin is our identity.
2. Sin suppresses the truth of God.
3. Sin deceives our ability to recognize the goodness of God.
4. Our nature is against God.
Visit our website, and download our app to study on your own!
Fundamentals: "What Is Sin?" - Session One: The Sin Problem
It doesn't take long for us to see that there is a fundamental problem in our world today. This problem we see all around us has a name, and that is sin. In "The Sin Problem", unpack some common questions regarding exactly what sin is.
Objectives for "The Sin Problem":
1. Sin has plagued the world.
2. We are inherently sinful people, in need of a cure from the disease of sin.
Fundamentals: "Humanity" - Session Two: Soulful
God's creation of mankind was two-fold. Not only were we created physically in our bodies, but also we were created soulfully, with the capacity for knowing the good things of God -- including God himself. In "Soulful" see why this is so important in our understanding of creation.
Objectives for "Soulful":
1. Man was made soulfully by God.
2. Be able to explain what it means to be made soulfully by God.
Visit our website by clicking here, and download our app!
Fundamentals: "Humanity" - Session One: One of A Kind
Mankind was brought into the world not accidentally or coincidentally, but providentially. Just as a baseball bat is made with great purpose to be used a specific way, so mankind was created.
Objectives for "One Of A Kind":
1. We are made in God's image for a purpose.
2. Man was created uniquely -- with unique opportunities and responsibilities
Download our app and visit our website!!
Fundamentals: "Who Is God?" - Session Three: Worthy Authority
God's character draws a unique type of authority in our lives. In "Worthy Authority" we will see what it really means to "fear God" and live our lives in response to who He is.
Objectives for "Worthy Authority":
1. God has authority over all of humanity because of who He is.
2. Our surrender in faith to God is directly correlated to our fear of God.
3. The Holy Spirit aids us in being image bearers of God.
Visit our website by clicking HERE.