5 episodes

Where marketers, copywriters, influencers, entrepreneurs, and celebrities go to dramatically raise their level of influence and money by mastering the art of copy, persuasiom, PR, and positioning.

The Truth About Marketing mitch miller

    • Business
    • 5.0, 3 Ratings

Where marketers, copywriters, influencers, entrepreneurs, and celebrities go to dramatically raise their level of influence and money by mastering the art of copy, persuasiom, PR, and positioning.

Customer Reviews

5.0 out of 5
3 Ratings

3 Ratings

Piano4u ,

83% of all copywriters agree....

In a recent study, 83% of all copywriters agree that Mitch Miller is the best in the business. The other 17% are liars.

Mpgahm ,

Genius!

Mitch Miller is the man! Best and most honest insight around! Do yourself a favor and digest anything he has to offer!

Top Podcasts In Business

Listeners Also Subscribed To