What This Episode Is About
Many of us are too reliant on our CPA who may be missing opportunities to help us save money on taxes.
What opportunities are out there for us, and why do so many people who earn more than us pay less in taxes?
Where can we find tax experts that take their time to research our unique situations and the tax codes?
In this episode the founder of Capital Preservation Services, Todd Mardis, shares some of the tactics he uses to save money on taxes for his clients.
Mentioned In This Episode:
* Why it’s important to have a CPA that can research tax opportunities for your unique situation
* The role of entity structuring in tax planning
* Pro’s and Con’s of a C corp
* Why CPA’s aren’t meant to help you with financial planning
* The importance of documentation in getting deductions
Free Tax Strategy Webinar:
If you want to learn more about the tax strategies discussed in this podcast, register for this free webinar. We’ll take a deep-dive into the various ideas shared and even show you how to factor your estimated tax savings. You won’t want to miss it!
Click HERE to register.
* Todd Mardis’s Capital Preservation Services
* Schedule a Call with Us
* Don’t run out of money webinar coming soon!