– The Whinypaluza Podcast with Rebecca Greene Episode 078 Financial Freedom While Home
Tiffani Higgins is the founder of the Stay at Home Bookkeeper Academy and a mother of five amazing children. She started her career out as a CPA working 60 hours a week during tax season, feeling guilty for “choosing” her career over her family. She realized 80% of what she was doing in bookkeeping data entry and could be done from anywhere, so why was she working for a corporation away from her family? Now, she works for herself for 10 hours a week, makes nearly the same pay with no more long days, no stress, and, most importantly, she gets to spend valuable time with her sweet family. She started the Stay at Home Bookkeeper Academy to teach thousands how to make money while pursuing the freedom in life they desire, whether working from home or on the road in an RV.
Listen to this insightful Whinypaluza episode with Tiffani Higgins about gaining financial freedom working from home.
Here is what to expect on this week’s show:
● How starting a business can be scary but can be so rewarding in many ways.
● How virtual events and in-person events are great ways to find clients.
● Why bookkeepers don’t need to sell their service because every business needs one.
● How building relationships is the best way to grow your business organically.
● Why having a three-day weekend can help parents reconnect with their family members.
Connect with Tiffani:
Guest Contact Info:
Follow Rebecca Greene
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices