Questions and Answers offers Dr. J. Vernon McGee's signature wit and wisdom in answering Bible questions sent to him by radio listeners throughout his years of ministry.
Other Thru the Bible Programs:
Thru the Bible
Thru the Bible - Sunday Sermon
Thru the Bible International
A Travs de la Biblia
Questions & Answers 3039
1) Why did Jesus tell Mary not to touch Him in John 20:17?
2) When did the apostles receive the Holy Spirit? John 20:22 seems to indicate it was earlier than at Pentecost.
3) Why does Matthew give us the genealogy of Joseph instead of Mary like in Luke?
4) Does God hate some and love others?
Questions & Answers 3038
1) Since Jesus is the only one with a glorified body, what kind of bodies do Enoch and Elijah have?
2) Is the raising of the dead saints in Matthew 27:52-53 a resurrection or resuscitation?
3) Where is the Ark of the Covenant?
4) Does my past life of two divorces prohibit me from participating in the Lord’s Supper or becoming an active member?
5) Could you explain abstainfrom blood in Acts 15:20?
6) Dr. McGee explains 1 Corinthians 15:28 in light of the resurrection.
7) What does the expression "hating even the garment spotted by the flesh" in Jude 23 mean?
Questions & Answers 3037
1) Why was Simeon not included in the blessings in Deuteronomy 33 given by Moses?
2) Why do Christians have to give an answer for their good and bad deeds when we have been cleansed from all unrighteousness?
3) What does Paul mean in Colossians 1:24 when he says "and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ"?
4) If the earth is to be destroyed by fire and a new earth is to come from it, how will Israel be able to inherit the land and dwell in it forever?
5) Who was Elihu and where did he come from?
Questions & Answers 3036
1) Can you deal with the issue of election and free will in John 6:37, 44, and 65?
2) Can you explain the promise of God to Abraham that he would be a great nation in light of Genesis 12:2 and 3, 21:12 and Psalm 83?
3) Does the Bible teach reincarnation according to Matthew 16:13-14?
Questions & Answers 3035
1) What is your position on altar calls?
2) Can you explain the symbolism in Psalm 22:21?
3) Did Jesus’ soul go to a place of torment to suffer the flames of hell for us when He died?
4) What is the meaning of the name of Boaz in the book of Ruth?
5) When will the Rapture occur, before or after the Tribulation?
Questions & Answers 3034
1) What is meant by "I do not change" in Malachi 3:6-10?
2) What is your position on the use of guns for self defense?
3) When the Israelites offered sacrifices, did they do it looking forward to Jesus?
4) What is your scriptural support for God answering prayers with a "no"?
5) Are listening and watching religious broadcasts and attending a home Bible study enough to satisfy the mandate in Hebrews to not forsake the assembling together?
6) Can you discuss the vow of the Nazarite?
Customer ReviewsSee All
Love Dr McGee
Love Dr McGee so I can understand the word of God!
Best modern pastor
Practical Answers to Bible Questions
Everyone has so many questions about the Bible, and here is the place to get your Bible-based answers. The teaching of Dr. McGee will always be up-to-date because the Bible doesn't change. He clears up supposed contradictions and brings out answers that every student of the Bible should know. In today's world, this solid Bible teaching is so necessary.