Tim Jenkins is a founder and ex-CTO of SendGrid, world's largest email delivery platform that sends as many emails per day as Twitter generates Tweets. SendGrid IPO'd in 2017 and was acquired by Twilio for $3 billion dollars in 2019.
On this episode of the Startup Exits Podcast, we chat with Tim about:
• SendGrid's experience with TechStars.
• Product-market-fit. What makes a great CTO?
• Startup culture.
• Remote operations for startups.
• How startups go public.
• SendGrid's relationship with Twilio.
• Timing of startup exits.
• Exit strategy for startups.
Full episode with transcription can be found here.
Startup Exits is brought to you by StartupSoft. New episodes every month, subscribe for more.