Tim Jenkins is a founder and ex-CTO of SendGrid, world's largest email delivery platform that sends as many emails per day as Twitter generates Tweets. SendGrid IPO'd in 2017 and was acquired by Twilio for $3 billion dollars in 2019.
On this episode of the Startup Exits Podcast, we chat with Tim about:
• SendGrid's experience with TechStars.
• Product-market-fit. What makes a great CTO?
• Startup culture.
• Remote operations for startups.
• How startups go public.
• SendGrid's relationship with Twilio.
• Timing of startup exits.
• Exit strategy for startups.
Full episode with transcription can be found here.
Startup Exits is brought to you by StartupSoft. New episodes on the 15th of every month, subscribe for more.