Jessica Katz is an agile coach who uses curiosity and conversational skills to help agile teams perform better. She explains why you need to liberate the elephant in the room, how you can do that through nonviolent communication, and how one person saying "good morning" unlocked better performance for a whole team.
- Jessica Katz: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeskatz/ https://liberatedelephant.com/events/2020/10
- Agile Ireland talk: https://www.agileleanireland.org - “Creating Boundaries, Practicing Curiosity, and Making Requests”
- Gallup poll: https://www.gallup.com/workplace/284180/factors-driving-record-high-employee-engagement.aspx
- B Corporation: https://bcorporation.net/
- Dare to Lead: https://daretolead.brenebrown.com/
- Nonviolent Communication: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonviolent_Communication
Our new book, Agile Conversations, is out now! See https://conversationaltransformation.com where you can order your copy and get a free video when you join our mailing list!
We'd love to hear any thoughts, ideas, or feedback you have about the show.
Email us at email@example.com