When you listen to Turn Clicks Into Clients Lead Generation Secrets, you'll get big ideas and strategies get more leads into your business, move sales conversations to the finish line with ease, while saving you time and money. Each episode is designed to help you take immediate action on the most powerful sales strategies for your coaching/consulting business. Subscribe today so you never miss an episode.
3 Ways To Reach Your Tribe & Grow Your List
The most important thing you can do in business is to have a contact list. In today's episode, I share the latest strategies for reaching your ideal tribe. We compare email, SMS text messaging, and social media messaging to connect with people and grow your list. You'll learn why some platforms are better than others and how to stay ahead of the curve with the newest game plan.
Grab your copy of the Lead Generation Roadmap and develop a customized system for increasing your revenue.
Text Tamra at +17166711771 with the words "I want help" to get a free trial on how we book discovery calls for you.
Connect with us on your favorite social platform:
Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn
Be sure to subscribe to this podcast to automatically receive new episodes!
For more information on how we book your calendar full of discovery calls, schedule a demo here > https://clickautomations.com
How To Book More Discovery Calls For Your Coaching Business
In this episode, we talk about the latest strategies to book more discovery calls for your coaching business. Listen until the end for an exciting free offer. If you're burnt out because you're spending all your time on social media trying to attract your ideal clients in groups, messaging, and doing free workshops, this episode is for you.
If you're like most coaches/consultants, you are ready to have a calendar chalked full of appointments with your ideal clients, but it's not happening fast enough. Learn how to get fully booked using the latest marketing strategies.
Grab the Lead Generation Roadmap HERE
Book a demo to learn how we help you fill your calendar with high-quality discovery calls so you can get farther, faster than you ever thought possible. Finally be the thought leader you want to be, by making it rain with leads that convert to happy clients.
Book a demo and learn how we fill your calendar with booked discovery calls.
Niching Down and Name Change Update
As an entrepreneur, have you ever niched down in your business as time went along? If you did, we are sympatico. In this episode, I share my story of niching down and why I rename this podcast. Click Automations - Lead Generation Secrets for Coaches & Consultants
Know When It's Time To Hire A Professional Copywriter
Are you still writing your own sales copy and wondering if it's time to hire a pro? Want to know how to standout in the online space when it seems that your market is saturated? Today guest, Kristen Westcott, a professional sales copywriter will demystify these questions, and help you clearly understand the difference between DIY'ing your copy and hiring a professional. https://www.kristenwestcott.com//rockstar
Want to turn clicks into clients? Schedule your no obligation demo and 10X your lead generation
7 Things I Wish I Knew About Sales Pages When I Started
Learn the 7 things I wish I knew about high-converting sales pages when I started my business. Tamra Millikan
7 Ways To Automate Your Business And Maximize Profits
How much money are you spending on your business each month for your contact management software, calendar, email, landing pages, checkout payment pages, and quizzes? If you’re a coach or consultant who’s spending more than $100 total for all these items, you’re spending too much.
In today’s episode, I share the 7 ways to automate your business and maximize profits so you can reduce your overhead and get your sanity back. If you are looking for ways to reduce business expenses, this episode is for you.
There are two types of business people. The ones who love tech, … that would be me. And, those who don’t. The deal is, to compete in today’s congested marketplace, you need to utilize funnels and automation in order to keep your expenses to a minimum and free up time so you can add more clients to your bottom line.
These are the 7 places you need to streamline so you can make more money:
1. Contact Relationship Management (CRM) - where do you keep your precious list of prospects and clients? Centralize all your leads, prospects and clients in one place. Categorize them based on where they are in the buying journey with you. Keep notes from conversations, records of what they purchased and emails you have sent them.
2. Calendar Booking System - No more going back and forth with clients via email to set up an appointment time. You need a calendar booking system that is on autopilot. Create different calendar-booking options depending on the purpose and length of the meeting. Automatically send the recipient reminders via email and/or text messaging so they show up and have the Zoom link without searching everywhere and being late.
3. Email Nurture Sequence - Start by having a welcome email sequence (3-5 emails) that goes out to prospects when they opt-in to your freebie or join your group. Your welcome sequence is a way to build up the all-important know, like and trust. Send a weekly or bi-weekly email to keep your audience warm. Tag clients depending on which opt-ins or free classes they have signed up for so you know their areas of interest.
4. SMS Text Messaging - No one checks their email box as often as they should these days. Same with social media messages. SMS text messaging is the key to keeping in touch with your prospect. It increases the likelihood they show up for discovery calls, workshops, etc.
5. Landing Opt-In Pages - Lead Magnet (free gift) opt-in (landing) page are where you get contact information. These must be a little bit of a sales page to encourage people to hand over their name, email, and phone. They have to ‘play well’ with your CRM and email programs.
6. Sales Pages & Payments- Branded Payment integration with Sales Pages that convert at least 30% (ideally 50% of the time). Wordpress sales pages don’t convert as well as sales funnels. Do you have an order bump on your sales page? Sales pages elevate your brand - no plain vanilla invoices with an easy to create sales funnel.
7. Questionnaire/Survey - Send before you confirm a discovery call as a way to qualify prospects. A carefully planned questionnaire makes sure you are speaking only to qualified prospects and not wasting time on leads that aren’t a fit.
Now, it's time to get out a pencil and paper.
Make two columns. In the first column, list the platform you are using for each of these seven areas. The second column is the monthly cost for that platform.
What is your contact management software? How much does it cost monthly?
Where is your calendar booking system? How do you pay monthly?
Where is your email nurture sequence? What platform are you using and how much does it cost monthly?
Keep going down the list and write down every software platform and the expense. If you’re not sure, now is a good time to get out your monthly credit card bill and take a look at all the places you’re spending money. I guarantee you will have forgotten about some of them.