How can you use the pain of your past to connect with an entire community? Cathy shares two powerful coaching calls with Julianna and Sheri, who have both been through intense hardships, but are now reclaiming their lives and ready to hold space for the people they're here to serve. Find out how to get super specific about your target audience, gather the courage to share your story, and make an impact on those who need to know they're not alone.
- Support our students!
- Let's Big Talk membership group https://letsbigtalk.teachable.com/
- Listen to Let's Big Talk Podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-big-talk/id1542938759
- Instagram @letsbigtalk
- If you're struggling with an eating disorder, The Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness is a great resource https://findedhelp.com/ and https://www.allianceforeatingdisorders.com/ 866.662.1235
- Instagram @sheribiritz
- Website https://sheribiritz.com/
- Thanks Organifi! Get 15% off your first order at Organifi.com/dreamjob, code dreamjob
- Thanks Wondery! Listen to the latest season of Business Wars (TikTok vs Instagram) on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or listen ad-free by joining Wondery Plus in the Wondery app.
- Thanks Glossier! Get 10% off your first order at Glossier.com/podcast/DREAMJOB