Happy Tuesday Lifers! We’re coming to you cross continentally! Woohoo!
Britt is here on the pod, but not here in Aus! She has touched down in Spain with to be with her lover.
Today, we have a guest that you might recognise, but chances are you haven’t heard her whole story. Camilla Franks is undoubtably the kaftan queen, who started her own business that is now recognisable all over the world, but she is oh so much more than ‘just’ an artist! Camilla Franks’ story has enough components to fill multiple movie plot lines!
We were lucky to sit down with her and discuss:
· The makings of her business and what it takes to ‘make it’ in the fashion world
· Her health journey; from dark depression and bells palsy to being diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer when her daughter was just 8 weeks old
· Her double mastectomy, recent struggles with IVF, and the gene mutation that led to a hysterectomy
· Her recent experience on Celebrity Apprentice
· The controversy of Australian Fashion week closing show
· Her love story that is extraordinary and unusual; just like CAMILLA!
We kick things off with Britt telling us the truth behind some lovely daily mail articles written about her and the paparazzi/police debacle at the airport, plus we find out how her reunion with Jordan went!
You know the drill! Tell your mum, your dad, your dog and your friends and share the love, because well, we love love!
Oh and chuck us a review if you’ve got a sec!
ex oh ex oh