Welcome to the Unlearn Podcast’s second Ask Me Anything, something that is fast becoming an annual tradition. This episode is a kind of retrospective, a chance to not only answer questions from listeners all over the world but a chance to reflect on the year that has happened - the challenges as well as the opportunities.
Here’s to 2021 – and now, 10 answers to 10 questions.
· What has been the most important characteristic that has helped you lead through COVID?
· As a leader, what advice would you give your younger self for managing such an accelerated period of change?
· What was the biggest shift for you personally in your approach to leadership this year?
· What are the key traits and habits that leaders need to adopt to lead in this new world of work?
· You often talk about collaboration fit — can you elaborate on it?
· What’s been your most interesting video conference experience in 2020?
· What are your principles of work?
· What one change have you made to help you for 2021 and beyond?
· What’s the most interesting research you’ve discovered this year?
· What’s your favorite book you read this year?
Role Modeling Culture Transformation with Christian Metzner
Product Management For Large Scale Innovation with Secil Tabli Watson
Help Others Win with Steven Leist
How to be an Anti-Racist