Update from Leigh.... (Ep 81, but not really)
Please become a "Friend of the Podcast" on Patreon and join the folks who make the podcasts possible! In addition to huge gratitude, you get:
• BONUS podcast or early access episode every month!
• Access to Patreon blog posts including "Tip of the Week"
• Special Q&A posts to ask me questions about YOUR bees
• Input on the podcast topics
• Shout-outs on the show because I appreciate you!
You can now join for as little as $1 a month, as times are tough for so many. If you are able and would like to support this podcast, please sign up today: https://www.patreon.com/fiveapple
About Beekeeping at Five Apple Farm: Leigh keeps bees at 3000' in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina with around a dozen-ish stands. Hives are managed for bee health with active selection for vigor, genetic diversity and disease resistance. The apiary is self-sustaining (not needing to buy/catch replacement bees since 2010) and produces honey and nucs most every year.